• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

i am back !after 4 mon in cubawith ,many stories

**removed pic**

GOOD BYE I AM DONE WITH THIS BULL SHIT
i wiil respond to only pm
you guys are a bunch of jr high school kids
i thought i had a lot of interesting thing to say
but the only positive thing said are by pm and they are apparently scared to say anthing positive OPENLY

HAVE A NICE LIFE

EXCELLENT!!!

He banned himself. :thumbs:

Thank you vitsea for saving Rod the aggravation. :thumbs:

Unfortunately, he only banned himself publicly! Now he has resorted to unsolicited PMs (I have never even dealt with the guy!) trying to explain his case. I am sure I am not the only one.

Time to take out the trash IMHO (officially, not on his own accord.)

For the record in case you didn't read my PM and are lurking on the board (you know you want to!) vitasea, please do not PM me again.

Here's a PM I received from this loser which looks like he's sending to everyone:

Lets try to set the record straight, pm me one person who personally dealt with me or Peter Lloyd and paid money for a counterfeit product. Read the posts its all hearsay, a friend of a friends brother bought some lousy cigars from Peter or vitasea and they would do nothing about it. Not a court in world would allow that testimony. I think most of these rumors were stared by other dealers, afraid of the competition.

1. all my products come from Havana factories and are hand picked for quality and color, are shipped in original boxes
2 we have same day shipping by USPS Priority,from NE usually 2 day, extra difference over night and you are emailed a tracking number immediately.
3 all products are stored 70/70 and wrapped in stretch plastic, so they are fresh and ready to smoke
4 we send only on approval, you receive the box examine it, smoke one, if your are not 100% satisfied return the box or send a check
5 all inventory and prices are posted on Peters Web site
6 no shipping costs except over night

Now please explain to me how we can be called con men, crooks, ect, ect.

You sent out hundreds of fake cigars.
NO ONE started "rumors" you created all of your own problems.
NONE of your products come from Havana factories, you are peddling fakes.
I NEVER called you a "con man" a "crook" or "ect ect"
DO NOT SEND ME ANY ADDITIONAL PMs.

Me too. I responded that I have no personal knowledge of his cigars, and oly the opinions of the FOGs and BOTLs here, who I trust.
His spelling/general grasp of the language seems to have gotten a tad better, which I even gave him some mini-kudos for.
Hmm, now where will I get all of my 04 Cohiba EL piramides?

Right on! I'm part of the cool kids club, I got a pm from him too!

Although there was nothing personal about it. I really wish he would have taken the time to individually address our problems instead of sending out a blanket statement like that. :sign:

ps - Vitasea, when you read this take note not to send me any more pm's.

It appears that he copied and pasted the same PM to everyone in this thread.
That took him a fair amount of time - hell this guy is weird! :laugh:

Now he's banned.

vitasea said:
but the only positive thing said are by pm and they are apparently scared to say anthing positive OPENLY

Famous last words of most banned members.

Shame those people are too scared to stand up for you publicly. ;)

Ya know what's funny? EVERYTIME I add someone to my "block" list they wind up being banned with the exception of one person here.

So that means IndyRob better watch himself....... ;)

Ya know what's funny? EVERYTIME I add someone to my "block" list they wind up being banned with the exception of one person here.

So that means IndyRob better watch himself....... ;)

So I'm next in line :whistling:

I save all my PM's just in case :laugh: :laugh:

Funny, but don't view if your epileptic. That kids computer screen was killing me.

He's PM several member at CW, and I have it on good work that one of those people has already called the Fed's regarding him.

If I was vitasea, I'd head to the bathroom and start flushing cigars! Delete all my emails, hell, just trash your computer. Nevermind, they'll catch you soon enough!!

-I wonder if he know's it's illegal to sell Cuban cigars!?!
-I wonder if he knows it's illegal to sell cigar and not pay taxes!?!
-I wonder if he know's it's illegal to abuse a trademark and copywrite!?!
-I wonder if he know's much at all!?!

So let's see. Federal tax evasion, mail fraud, trademark and copywrite violation and the list goes on.

Plus his spelling is similar to that of a 3rd grader in the Chicago public school system....and that's not good!

He's been banned from CW as well.

Life is too short to be an asshole!

Thanks for all the giggles folks, this one should be a sticky - an instant classic!

LMAO! :laugh: