• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

i am back !after 4 mon in cubawith ,many stories

jessie_4208.jpg

Home land security

This is the new America out of control, as anyone knew reading my posts Peter Lloyd was coming to visit me. He landed at the international airport in Chicago from England. At immigration his passport set off a red flag and he was brought to Customs. They indicated that he was encouraging Americans to purchase Cuba products, In doing so he was in violation of the infamous Trading With The Enemy Act. He was denied admission to the United States, though was informed he could appeal the decision by a judge? After an 8 hour flight he was put on a plane back to Heathrow. You are here for a three day trip and you need to find a lawyer and get a hearing date. This to me is almost unbelievable!!!

The herf was great and even without our honored guest, everyone had a good time. Rhino of Cigar Weekly was especially impressed by some selections I had made at the Robaino Plantation. I had a number made which they call a shaggy foot, where they do not trim the end of the cover leaf.

Home land security

This is the new America out of control, as anyone knew reading my posts Peter Lloyd was coming to visit me. He landed at the international airport in Chicago from England. At immigration his passport set off a red flag and he was brought to Customs. They indicated that he was encouraging Americans to purchase Cuba products, In doing so he was in violation of the infamous Trading With The Enemy Act. He was denied admission to the United States, though was informed he could appeal the decision by a judge? After an 8 hour flight he was put on a plane back to Heathrow. You are here for a three day trip and you need to find a lawyer and get a hearing date. This to me is almost unbelievable!!!

The herf was great and even without our honored guest, everyone had a good time. Rhino of Cigar Weekly was especially impressed by some selections I had made at the Robaino Plantation. I had a number made which they call a shaggy foot, where they do not trim the end of the cover leaf.

And that accusation of course is a complete fabrication and there is no shred of truth to it at all, right? I mean, the guy was supposedly coming here to attend a cigar smoking event, so why would they think that?

Oh yeah, and Vitasea, your second bolded statement about the shaggy foot is very common knowledge, and your explaining it to us in an effort to make yourself look like some kind of an expert does just the opposite.

But I will say thank you for the punctuation and effort on your part to make your posts readable.

At immigration his passport set off a red flag and he was brought to Customs. They indicated that he was encouraging Americans to purchase Cuba products, In doing so he was in violation of the infamous Trading With The Enemy Act.

How would customs know?

Home land security

And that accusation of course is a complete fabrication and there is no shred of truth to it at all, right? I mean, the guy was supposedly coming here to attend a cigar smoking event, so why would they think that?

Oh yeah, and Vitasea, your second bolded statement about the shaggy foot is very common knowledge, and your explaining it to us in an effort to make yourself look like some kind of an expert does just the opposite.

But I will say thank you for the punctuation and effort on your part to make your posts readable.

what is your problem???
if someone tells you the sun came up do you have to go out side and look, just to convince your self???

At immigration his passport set off a red flag and he was brought to Customs. They indicated that he was encouraging Americans to purchase Cuba products, In doing so he was in violation of the infamous Trading With The Enemy Act.

How would customs know?

He probably told the customs agent that he was going to a "festible!" That gets them riled up every time.

How would customs know?

He probably told the customs agent that he was going to a "festible!" That gets them riled up every time.

Well hell I need to tell my wife about the "festibles" then, maybe she'd get riled up :love:

OK, since the issue of Homeland Security has been brought up.... let's go with that. I THINK VITASEA IS FULL OF SHIT !!!!

How is it that this person is given the freedom to travel back and forth to a country that NO OTHER American is allowed to travel to. You travel freely to a country that is illegal for all other Americans. You never get stopped by US Customs or US Coast Guard...... and everyone there welcomes you with open arms ??........ BULLSHIT

He is full of shit...... I wouldn't entertain this guy anymore....

(edited for spelling)

what is your problem???
if someone tells you the sun came up do you have to go out side and look, just to convince your self???

Your manners and eloquence are equaled only by your reading comprehension.

This guy does not exist! Just like a fairy tale, his stories are myths.
He is a figment of your imagination, your dark side if you will!

You are being tested, don't respond.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Did you ever think he might not be a US citizen?

How is it that this person is given the freedom to travel back and forth to a country that NO OTHER American is allowed to travel to.

GOOD BYE I AM DONE WITH THIS BULL SHIT
i wiil respond to only pm
you guys are a bunch of jr high school kids
i thought i had a lot of interesting thing to say
but the only positive thing said are by pm and they are apparently scared to say anthing positive OPENLY

HAVE A NICE LIFE

but the only positive thing said are by pm and they are apparently scared to say anthing positive OPENLY

HAVE A NICE LIFE

Thanks for the memories, Slappy.... :laugh:

crybaby.jpg

HAVE A NICE LIFE

EXCELLENT!!!

He banned himself. :thumbs:

Thank you vitsea for saving Rod the aggravation. :thumbs: