• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I am going in boys...cover me.

Congrats on that fine score! I want to ask my B&M about these. Are they officially called the "fun box"? And what is the MSRP on that bad boy? Thanks in advance.

Congrats on that fine score! I want to ask my B&M about these. Are they officially called the "fun box"? And what is the MSRP on that bad boy? Thanks in advance.

Fuente Fuente OpusX 22 or CFCF Fuente Fuente OpusX 22. They retail in most cases $950.18 plus tax.

Fuente Fuente OpusX 22 or CFCF Fuente Fuente OpusX 22. They retail in most cases $950.18 plus tax.

Now I know where the Sirius comes from in your name... :laugh: :whistling:

Now I know where the Sirius comes from in your name... :laugh: :whistling:

Seriously I am not even that hard. It took me a while to pull the trigger but it was one of those "this is why I work everyday" moments. I have no regrets. Its really a beautiful box.

Seriously I am not even that hard. It took me a while to pull the trigger but it was one of those "this is why I work everyday" moments. I have no regrets. Its really a beautiful box.

VERY, well said Ken. Too many people cannot look at life this way. It's short, enjoy it while we can

That is one happy dude in those pics. Nice way to step up the game, for sure. Still, I think you'll be buying boxes before March is over... if you're anything like most of the fine fellows on this board.

Congrats, Sirius.

That is one happy dude in those pics. Nice way to step up the game, for sure. Still, I think you'll be buying boxes before March is over... if you're anything like most of the fine fellows on this board.

Congrats, Sirius.

Yeah I am sure I will. I'd love to get a few more ISOM's in the collection but I am taking my time.

Nice! I'm sure each one you light up will be a moment to remember for all the best reasons.

Grats on a great purchase. I am sure you will Enjoy them when you finaly light them up!! Saw a box of those for sale at my local B&M but could not bring myself to pull the triger. Very nice package.

Wooohooo, what a score. I wanted one of those sets as well, but alas the wife killed off the dream with one look!!! lol. Enjoy brother. I will be watching with envy! :)

Don

Congrats, Sirius.

I am happy to report that I have stuck to my word thus far and not purchased any boxes since the Opus 22. I did go in on a box of RyJ Churchill (ISOM). I split that with a guy from the office. That said I am getting weak though. So the GF suggested a compromise which is I will hold off until my birthday (June 25). I agreed that was doable. It gives me time to stack some cash and get my current inventory in order. And to answer the next question that I know is coming...no I haven't smoked anything from the Opus 22 yet. I have been in the middle of some home rennovations and just haven't had the time. BUT its coming!!

Congrats, Sirius.

I am happy to report that I have stuck to my word thus far and not purchased any boxes since the Opus 22. I did go in on a box of RyJ Churchill (ISOM). I split that with a guy from the office. That said I am getting weak though. So the GF suggested a compromise which is I will hold off until my birthday (June 25). I agreed that was doable. It gives me time to stack some cash and get my current inventory in order. And to answer the next question that I know is coming...no I haven't spoked anything from the Opus 22 yet. I have been in the middle of some home rennovations and just haven't had the time. BUT its coming!!

We don't care if you spoked anything, but we do ask "Have you smoked anything yet?

Congrads, i bought last years box, haven't smoked anything out of it yet, some wise botl's here advised me to give them some time, and for once i listened. Enjoy, it's soo cool to get that sucker open and look at them all, enjoy!

Wanna get on a cigar budget, own a nursery in this economy :laugh: