• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I fell for an underaged girl.

Tumbleweed

She fell for her too.

Ma is a beautiful silver and black German Shepard. Pure but not papered.

Pops is a registered Border Collie.

She is 7 weeks old. And a PIA! ;)

Always underfoot, and follows me everywhere.

Most vocal, as are all young girls.

Cute as a button, and sharp as a tack.

It's difficult to get a decent pic now, as she won't hold still. Perhaps when she is more photogenic, I'll post more.

Her name is Abby. (Don't ask me why, my wife named her.)

Meet our new entertainment center.
43630002.jpg

43630001.jpg

Our other dog Bandit has already adopted her. He raised both our kittens, too. Bandit is half German Shepard, half Golden retriever. He's the world's best "babysitter."

<Tumbleweed the "Dogfather">

Very nice pup. They all grow up and tear things up though. :p I am sure you will enjoy her.

Brandon

cute as a button is right on the button. :p

Wow congrats on that cuty, she will bring you smiles on end for times to come! :thumbs:

Very cute pup!! She looks like she could be a handful. I hope I get to meet her soon. :thumbs:

- C

Good looking pup! I got a 11 week old lab that is a big PITA as well. Have fun with her.

Good lookin' pup you got there and Abby fits her right....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Congrats on the new puppy. She is adorable. Ours is now 5 months old (today is her 5 months birthday). She is still a PITA, but in less cute ways!

what a cute puppie...the only thing is my entertainment center doesn't s**t on the carpet :D
good luck with the poopie, i mean puppy :p

Cute dog! My brother-in-law has a Shepherd/Chow mix and he's the cutest, most intelligent and friendly dog I've known.

Wilkey

Dammit that's a cute dog! That's one thing I'd like to do once we get the house...get a nice puppy for our daughter to grow up with!

Very cute lil pup, its hard not to fall for em.

That is a cute lil thing, good luck with her I like the name abby for her. Best wishes on protecting all of your possessions.