• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I got me a stalker!

geldor1 said:
I think he picked the '.', because he knows how that strikes fear in the hearts of many men. :sign:
I have heard a raging period will stike fear in almost any man... :sign:

melly the angel :love:

What an idiot. Don't let him get you down Andrew. And keep those excellent reviews coming :thumbs:

Reading some of the posts over there at CF I am surprised any of them were smart enough to make their way over here and actually get into chat...

Shagaroo said:
Reading some of the posts over there at CF I am surprised any of them were smart enough to make their way over here and actually get into chat...
Quite a few CF members on this board... :lookup:

Devin Cole said:
Quite a few CF members on this board... :lookup:
Unless they are the adle brained goobs whose sole contribution to society is to prove they are mentally stunted and incapable of contributing anything worthwhile to society, I fail to see your point? Are you saying the smack talkin' goobs from those threads, and the "." in chat are regular members of CP?

You might not want to generalize and say that everyone from CF is like these people.

Just a thought...

mhn said:
You might not want to generalize and say that everyone from CF is like these people.

Just a thought...
Since the thread was discussing the smack talkers and particuliar threads and those in them, including the mystery ".", I thought it would be understood I was referring to those people and not every single person at CF. Others have mentioned being members there in this thread, including the person who started this thread. Seemed logical to me people would understand I wasn't discussing them. Would seem silly to post that in their own thread if that is what I meant.

I'm surprised a lot of people who find there way here, even know what a computer is, to be frank. :)

Shagaroo said:
Reading some of the posts over there at CF
Sounded just too general to me, as you didn't state that you only read the ones pertaining to Moki's situation over there.

And for that reason, I had no idea that you were referring to just the members involved in that situation.

And yes, some of those involved in those threads are very respected members that contribute quite a bit to that site. It just wasn't one of their better days.

Shag, you may want to think about what you post before doing so since you're pretty new here.....I happen to be a member of CF and I didn't care for your remark either.

What Moki did at CF needs to stay there, several of us have given him advice about that situation.

Matt, you couldn't be more accurate! :D

I, also, am a member at CF. I just don't venture over there very often. The sailing there makes me seasick :D

Leebo8-9-8 said:
What Moki did at CF needs to stay there, several of us have given him advice about that situation.
Or rather what CF did to moki is there for all the world to see ;)

Nevertheless, I know what you're saying, and I agree. As I mentioned, I don't want this to get into a CF slamming thread; you can draw your own conclusions.

I just wish that (.) hadn't been so secretive of his identity. We could use a speicilized member here and CP...to ride Moki's ass everyday. ;) :p :sign: ROTF

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Shag, you may want to think about what you post before doing so since you're pretty new here.....I happen to be a member of CF and I didn't care for your remark either.
Sorry, I call a spade a spade. They were acting like 2 year olds slap fighting over the last tater tot. I won't tip toe around because my registration date doesn't include '02 or '01 in it.

If you don't want the topic discussed the thread should be locked and/or deleted.

Your choice......Shag.

Don't generalize about the boards since you haven't been on them long and don't know how things work.

Decided to leave this open after all. Maybe some knowledge can be gained here, maybe not.... ;)

Moki is going to fit in at CF. He's just finding out what CF is like the hard way. But, THIS IS CP, NOT CF. So, let's drop it.

I agree that you should think about getting to know how different boards work, before going off on your little tirade.

And please, don't feel obligated to have any respect for the members that have been here and on other boards, long before you decided to grace us with your presence... :D

Devin Cole said:
And please, don't feel obligated to have any respect for the members that have been here and on other boards, long before you decided to grace us with your presence... :D
If you don't act respectable, you don't get respect. Length of time since initial registration on a message board doesn't automatically make one deserving of respect.

Shag, you have allot to learn then my friend.

You're already making friends fast being a lawyer for someone else......interesting. :lookup: