• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I have sad news.

I will for sure burn one for him.
My thoughts and prayers are with his family.
Chris

I am truly, utterly...shocked. The impact of this has still jolted me and, at this moment, it is quite difficult for me to put together what I feel would be any semblance of something meaningful or, more importantly, adequate. This extremely saddens me and I will definitely will not forget Brian. Likewise, I will continually keep all of his family, friends and loved ones in my prayers. We have definitely lost a great brother and will never be able to replace the likes of him in our community.

Rest In Peace my brother.

Thanks for updating us Mr. Fields. This is certainly a loss for our community.

Stinki

Is there any kind of donation fund we are going to raise to his family, as his wife was also involved with CP by hosting many a member?

Let us know!

His family did not make me aware of any such donation request. I am sure they would be appreciative of any donations made to MDS research though.

Wow. How unexpected and sad.

I didn't really get to know Brian very well in my short time here, but both through his actions and through the esteem for him held by others, it was always clear that he was a good man.

We'll be thinking of him and his family, and I'll be out on the porch on Wednesday night.

RIP Infinity..it is always a shame when life is lost, especially when it was clearly too soon.

Rest in peace my friend. Brian was one of the most generous, genuine and humorous men I have had the pleasure of sharing a smoke with. John and MC really captured how I am feeling so I will just say he will be greatly missed.

I met him briefly at the CP vegas herf, and Im sorry to hear this. RIP.

Brian will certainly be missed. Oddly, I was looking in my humidor yesterday and saw some "old" ones that Infinity sent out to me a couple years ago. I was just thinking, "I need to get down to SD and have a breakfast smoke with him." It saddens me that I won't have the chance.

The most important rule Brian lived by was "pay it forward." For those of you (like me) that were lucky enough to be on the receiving end of one of Brian's bombs, what can you say except, "WOW!"

Brian was a fantastic (virtual) friend and a true BOTL. I will happily burn one in his honor on Wednesday night... I'll light up one of those old ones he sent to me! My thoughts, prayers and well-wishes to him and his family. Rest in peace, Brian!

Is there any kind of donation fund we are going to raise to his family, as his wife was also involved with CP by hosting many a member?

Let us know!

I didn't know him well but I'd like to be a part of that donation fund as well. Let us know if there going to something set up for BOTL to donate too. Also I'll be lighting up in his honor on Wednesday.

I can't even believe this.

I was just putting the finishing touches on my Infinity Bomb. I've been working on that bomb for almost a year. There was no other way to get back at the guy... Gezus. Just can't believe it.

We'll miss you Brian.

Like many here, I can find a cigar gifted to me by Brian to smoke on Wednesday.

Thanks for the post John.

Wow,
In my short stay here at CP, Brian is the one of the many that stand out to me as a true BOTL and a true family man. I as well as others are thankful for what he offered as a CPer and a person. Brain did not need a long life for us to measure. It was, rather, we who needed his life to be longer. RIP brother.

David

It is indeed a very sad news to hear we've lost such a great BOTL. I've conversed with Brian a number of times and have been one of the many to feel his generosity and kindness. He will be greatly missed. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family. Thanks John for letting us know.

Rest in peace Brian! We'll never forget you brother!

I can't even imagine what his family is going through. I was lucky enough to e-mail with Brian. He was also generous enough to send me some sticks. I will be smoking one in his honor this Wednesday.

RIP Brother Brian.

Prayers and thoughts are sent to you and your family. You will be missed.