• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I have sad news.

RIP brother...not sure what else to say. :( Been so busy between home and work, I've only been on here sparingly. Then I see this and I am truly saddened. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers as well.

Wow...and here I am wrapped up in my own problems, oblivious to the world around me. The cigar world lost a great man... Rest now brother....We'll smoke one for you...

Godspeed Brian and God bless his family. This is truly sad; another great BOTL returns to the earth.

Brian did what he loved, and loved what he did. His generosity was legendary - his wisdom unfailing - his kindness unequaled - his friendship unyielding.

You will be missed. RIP Brother...

After reading through this thread countless times now, other than Ryan's post, I think George summed it up the best.

Very sad news indeed.
All his loved ones are in my prayers.

Life is short indeed.
Tell those you love that you love them, and show them that you mean it.

I only knew Brian through his posts, but he was obviously a gentleman of the first order, and touched many lives. Rest In Peace Infinity. My prayers to his family.

Jim

Brian was the most intuitive person I've met here. He was completely selfless and I admired him greatly. He was my friend. Smooth sailing brother.

Ryan, it's clear from your thoughts here that the apple didn't fall too far from the tree. Thank you for taking the time.

Neal

He'd always say that you get what you give to something. I bet he didn't even realize the magnitude that he gave to this place, and how he inspired people like Jonesy and I to want to live by his mantra. What I mean is, his actions set off many a chain reaction of members wanting to emulate him. Not just in his gifting, but also in the way he treated others and believed in this community. Brian would never take credit for it, though I honestly feel that he's responsible for a lot of the ways people carry on here, and that's a good thing. He definitely lead by example for everyone.

Our thoughts and prayers are extended to everyone, friends and family who knew this truly incredible man. There are not many words to express how this made me feel when I read about it this morning...but it has been summed up over and over today and each response was right on the money. Godspeed Brian, you are loved and you are missed.

Melly

Me being new here also really hasn't given me much time to get to know Brian, but we have conversed a few times before(I still have my friendship request pending) ... out of what little I do/did know about Brain, he was a true BOTL, had knowledge and the know-how's we all would consider and look up to, and all in all ... a decent guy nonetheless.

In todays' cold world, it's hard to find the caliber of people that Brain was, those are the people who I choose to draw near to ... they are few and far inbetween in this times. I know he is in a better place and that gives me inspiration also to importantly live each day as if it were a gift, and to not take it for granted ... for that, thank you.

Rest in peace brother, you will be sorely missed ...

Nick

I did not know him, but in the short time I've been here, he was one of the members whose posts I would take care to read and respect; it must say something about the man. RIP sir. My prayers and thoughts go out to your family and friends

I've been off the boards for a while and it is to my extreme sadness this is my first thread I am reading upon my return. I always thought I might call upon Brian the next time I drove down to the San Diego area for pleasure. That time never came, and now it never will in time for us to have met. That is my great misfortune.

May he RIP and may his family find solace from their mourning by his legacy left behind.

This is sad news indeed. Though I never had any direct communication with Brian I always enjoyed his posts.
It's a loss to our community that cannot be replaced.
I will be smoking a prized cigar in his honor Wednesday evening.
Thoughts and prayers to his family.
His son Ryan’s post and all the others here are a testament to a great man.

At first I thought the post was a joke, someone busting Infinity for sending out a crazy bomb. I had to read it again. I'm stunned.

I can't believe this, to say I'm in shock is to put it mildly. I was wondering where Brian was and now I know.

I had the privilege to meet him and Jane in Las Vegas and hang out with him. I will miss him dearly as he was a very honest person and and a dear friend. RIP my friend, I will be praying for you and your family.

I had several interactions with Brian on CP and was fortunate to meet him and Jane at the last CP HERF. He reminded me of our first transactions together here on CP as we laughed and smoked a cigar. I was glad to finally meet the man whose integrity and wisdom I admired. He will not be forgotten. And he will be deeply missed. I am saddened by our loss. But I believe that he is not at the end of his journey, and I do hope we meet again in whatever form that may be.

I raise my glass to you my friend, and will smoke a cigar in your honor. Safe travels on the next part of your journey my brother. To Infinity .. and beyond.

- C

This is very sad news indeed. Infinity was a fantastic, generous guy and he will be missed. RIP Brian.

Prayers and Hugs go out to his family. Like many on this cigar board, I only new what I read. But I have learned that can say a lot about a person. I think the loss of the person is great, but the legacy that he left is greater. May your RIP Brian.

CP will not be the same without him. I remember getting the chance to talk to him several times in the chat. I did not get to know him very well, but I respected him as I know a LARGE number of us did. The world is worse off with his passing and I hope his family can find comfort in the fact that they were blessed to live with and spend everyday with an amazing BOTL.

We have lost too many BOTL this year, and with each passing, it hurts more and more.

There will be no mourning for Brian. Instead, I will pray for his family and pay tribute by burning one of my best in his honor.

To all of those that knew Brian well, my heart goes out to you all. :( Smoke `em for him. Long ashes.

-Aaron

Rest in peace, brother. A prayer and grievances for his family. I can only imagine the loss.

John