• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I have sad news.

It pays never to stray far from friends...

I'm saddened by his passing. Brian was a great BOTL. He will be missed.

I joined this community just a few months ago, so I can't say anything meaningful about Infinity.
But I'm impressed with the way this community pays respect to him.

My thoughts are with his family, I hope they will find strength to overcome their loss.

Rene

Hard to believe it has been five years today since Brian left us. He was the big brother and confidant I never had. Not hardly a week goes by that I still don't think about him.

His wife Jane sent me a little something in the mail today to remind me, and it really choked me up.

Can't believe it's already been 5 years. His spirit certainly lives on!

He was one of the nicest, kindest, most generous BOTL I have had the pleasure meeting on this forum.  Sure was a sad day 5 years ago. 

I wish the new guys knew Brian the way we did. There was never a more generous person, ever. I never met Brian, but we had many phone conversations and he was always available when I needed someone to talk to. He was a friend and a mentor to both John and myself back in our early days here on CP. I think about Brian with each cup of coffee in the morning as I'm sure John does also.

I miss you #1!

(For those of you that have wondered about the sig tag below, now you know why....)

Jonesy said:
I wish the new guys knew Brian the way we did. There was never a more generous person, ever. I never met Brian, but we had many phone conversations and he was always available when I needed someone to talk to. He was a friend and a mentor to both John and myself back in our early days here on CP. I think about Brian with each cup of coffee in the morning as I'm sure John does also.

I miss you #1!

(For those of you that have wondered about the sig tag below, know you know why....)
Most probably think it's because you are full of......... :D

Brian and Randy, two of the finest men I've known.  I still have two cigars on the top rack of my humidor to remind me of Brian.  They were meant to be shared with him on my next trip to San Diego.

He reminded me, smoke what you like, like what you smoke...no need to save 'em for special occasions!

I drive thru southern CT a few times a year...he's always on my mind when I do. I remember meeting him and the missus when they were coming thru.

I have seen a lot of references to Brian in signatures and comments, yet search as I did this was the actual "notification" thread I could never seem to find.  Thank you for posting this.  He seems like he was a hell of a guy.  

Wow, it is hard to believe 5 years has passed by. Because of Brian, I too am always reminded to pull out a good stick to smoke now rather than saving it for a special day because every day is special. Live today because there may be no tomorrow. RIP.