• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I have some sad news for all

VERY, VERY, VERY sad news. Tom was a wonderful person and a true BOTL. I was privileged to herf with Tom on many occasions and always looked forward to seeing him to get an update on his song writing and singing. I think that he was in the process of laying down some tracks for a CD that he wanted to do. Seemed to me that he was really enjoying his life.

Tom, YOU WILL BE MISSED!

We all lost a dear friend today. I am heartbroken over this news to say the least. I miss him already.

Rest in peace, Tom. Thought and prayers to your family.

RIP, Thomas. I and the rest of the community will miss your wit and humor. Sad to lose a brother......

B.B.S.

Oh No! :(

I'm so glad I got a chance to meet Tom last year, he was a truely pleasant and well spoken man and I will always remember him fondly.

Rest In Peace Tom, you shall be missed, and I'm glad we got a chance to smoke one together while drinking some cold Weizen beer.

Shawn

WOW, wow, wow......

So long Tom! We'll miss your quick wit, sharp commentary and great friendship.

what a shock.

Charlie - if you or the family needs anything, pls drop me a line.

Jim

:(

Sorry to hear. While I didn't have the chance to get to know Tom, it's painfully clear that the team lost a good one.

Very sad news... I remember Tom well.

Rest in peace my friend.

I am enjoying the search for the world's luckiest women.

that is one of the first things tom said to me when we met good quote gregor. i met tom last year spent a day with me and my family then we went shooting that eve great guy. he will be sorely missed my condolences to his family.

Very, very sad. Tom was a well-respected, true BOTL. He will be missed greatly.

I just saw this and can't believe it. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family. I'm at a loss for words.

my condolences to his family and also to those who knew him here.