• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I have some sad news for all

Charlie,
Thanks for the call on this very, very sad news. Tom was one of my favorite people to see whenever I made it to Hudson Valley Cigars. He seemed to enjoy talking to me probably since I am in the music business. More than likely just ecause he was a truely genuine guy.

This is the second person I know in the past two weeks that has left way before their time.

My prayers go out to all his family and close friends.

Please people, let's take the time to remember that we never choose our time. It can come at any moment.
Live every day like it may be your last.
A sad day..... Mark

This is terrible news....RIP my friend, you will be missed.

Truly a sad day, RIP Tom! You will be in our prayers.

Shit...

:(

So long brother... so long. You will be missed

The outpouring on this board has been amazing. Must have been a great guy. Wished I'd known him better.

RIP bro!!

Gary

:(

I will miss the man who I shared good times and splendid cigars with. He loved his family and told me so.

This is terribly sad to hear. Tom's quick wit and great sense of humor made him a fun guy to smoke and chat with. Sadly, those occasions were too few and far between. Rest in peace, brother.

RIP brother.

We still have a little stash of cigars from the big event in '07. The '26 Padron that Tom gave Merry is one of them. Merry has been saving it for a special occasion. Now it will mean that much more.

Thanks for letting us know, Charlie.

My best goes out to his family and friends. Terrible news.

Thank you for all your kind words, he was a great man. It helps to know just how many people thought so.

There will be a viewing this Saturday from 10 am to 12 pm with a service (non-religious) at 12pm. This will be held at Ferguson Funeral Home at 20 North St. Washingtonville, NY 10992. There will be a noshing held at his home at 55 Beaver Brook Rd. New Windsor NY 12553 directly after.

Donations would be greatly appreciated to take care of unfinished financial matters(Please make checks out to Cash due to inaccessibility to Tom's bank account presently).

Bring some booze and have a cigar. He wanted it done up right!

Love,

The Johnson Family
Altercation, Matthias, Luke, Harmony, Patrick, and Jo

I was asked to pass on to all that every S / BOTL that can attend either or both please do so and show your last respects to Tom. We will be having a final BBQ for Tom at his house and all are welcome. The Hudson Valley Crew met last night at Schlesingers Cigar Bar and it was tough. We know that Tom is in a better place now but he is missed dearly.

Just seen this. So very sad. I Herfed with Tom at this Baltimore HERF back in 2006. He drove 5 hours one way to attend. We had a great conversation at the Babalu Restaurant, he was an interesting BOTL. RIP
angel2.gif
Tom.