• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I have some sad news for all

Sent a prayer for his family, sorry to hear the loss of someone so cherished.

Wow...

And to think I have some cigars in my humi he sent me...

RIP, brother... if we only knew...

A belated but hearty thank you for all the birthday wishes. I forgot to even check in,, had a mother of a headache, something i have never had before. Did make it out to S. late, though for a birthday smoke with the botl/sotl.

Here's to a great weekend for everyone!!!!

Life even when long is short...smoke your good ones and remember your friends past and present!!!!

So sad. I wish all his friends and family well.

This is such sad news. Tom was at the very first herf that I ever attended, and made me feel welcome. He was a really nice man.

Prayers out to his family.

This is a sad day. My condolences and thoughts go out to his friends and family.

I am very saddened to hear about Tom's passing. I've read a few threads of someone else's brother passing, but this time it's unfortunately someone I knew...

My heart goes out to his family and i know he will be missed.

R.I.P. fellow B.O.T.L.

Prayers to your loved ones.

Brian

It's a sad day when we lose a Brother. Prayers and condolences to the family.
R.I.P. Tom, you'll be missed!

Thank you for all your kind words, he was a great man. It helps to know just how many people thought so.

There will be a viewing this Saturday from 10 am to 12 pm with a service (non-religious) at 12pm. This will be held at Ferguson Funeral Home at 20 North St. Washingtonville, NY 10992. There will be a noshing held at his home at 55 Beaver Brook Rd. New Windsor NY 12553 directly after.

Donations would be greatly appreciated to take care of unfinished financial matters(Please make checks out to Cash due to inaccessibility to Tom's bank account presently).

Bring some booze and have a cigar. He wanted it done up right!

Love,

The Johnson Family
Altercation, Matthias, Luke, Harmony, Patrick, and Jo

Thanks for the services information all. If you have an address where to send donation, that would make things a lot earsier. For everyones information, here is the link to the Funeral Home:

http://www.dignitymemorial.com/7340/LocalH...p;LoadDefault=0

For those of you that obviously cannot make it Saturday, please light a cigar Saturday afternoon in honor of Tom.

Thanks,

Charlie

Sad indeed. I did not know him well but I very much enjoyed reading his posts. R.I.P. brother.

Our dear friend Tom (hudsonvalley) passed away this morning. He was diagnosed recently with a brain tumor and when one of our friends from Schlesingers called him, his daughter answered the phone with the sad news. Please add Tom to your prayers and as we know more, we'll let you know.

Charlie

As I never met tom that I recall I was looking through his posts and found this one....and it was scary. I am no hypochondriac by any means but it does remind me to listen to your body....wishing him peace and his family well during this tough time. I have lost three Uncles in the past 18month and now how hard it is to see the one you love mov eon.

Posted on: May 16 2008, 11:46 AM

MMMM...Ember

Group: Members
Member No.: 1316

A belated but hearty thank you for all the birthday wishes. I forgot to even check in,, had a mother of a headache, something i have never had before. Did make it out to S. late, though for a birthday smoke with the botl/sotl.

Here's to a great weekend for everyone!!!!
Forum: The Lobby · Post Preview: #667361 · Replies: 28 · Views: 156

Very sad news.

R.I.P Tom. My thoughts go out to your family.

Brian

Charlie, this is just too much after spending a GREAT night with Tom last week at Hudson Valley Cigars. He seemed ok, not great
but far from dying this week. GOD BLESS HIM......He will be missed by all who knew him.
This one really hurts and thanks for the call today....sorry I broke down on the phone, but I was in shock...still am. :(