• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I have some sad news for all

I would also like to express my condolences and he and his family will be a special intention in my prayers. This is, to put it mildly, a shock.

Wow.....So sad to hear. Really nice guy!!!! Our thoughts anprayers got out to him and his family.

RIP Tom! May you HERF with the best of cigars yonder!

Charlie, thank you for letting us know. I was out of town and I would love to hangout one last time at Tom's place with you guys but I will light up a cigar in his honor tomorrow.

Best,

Joe

Wow... just saw this. I never had a chance to herf with Tom, but always appreciated his honest posts and contributions to the board. We've lost a great BOTL.

Terrible news :( RIP Tom!

I will not be able to attend but will be pour a glass of single malt and light a special cigar in his name on Saturday evening.

My deepest condolences to Tom's family.

BenjieV

Wow. :0

I saw this posted on CF and jumped over here.

I met and herfed with Tom once or twice at HERFs in Baltimore. A great guy to hang out and have a drink and cigar with.

RIP Tom! Thoughts and prayers with his family and friends....

:(

Last time I saw Tom was a Thursday night a couple of months ago at Schlesingers. As many of you know, he played a mean blues guitar. We talked about jamming together but life kept us from hooking up. He loved cigars and his music. This site and the world will miss his songs. The pain of loosing him is only abated by the fact that he is up there with the 'big' boys jamming some good blues with Gabriel on the horn along with Satchmo and Coltrane. His presence will be irreplaceble at our Herfs.

G-d bless you Tom and you better get that "Big Herf" ready when we see you again!! The cigars will be on you!! G0 BROTHER BOTL!!!

RIP Tom. You will be greatly missed, I am glad I had the pleasure to herf with you a couple of times. You are in my thoughts and prayers

I was asked by a number of Tom's family and friends to post a few pictures in memory of our BOTL:

If anyone else has any good pics that Tom is in, post away....... :cool: