• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I just figure out why some people are...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveWF

Official CP Entertainment
lesleepic.jpg

:D :D :D

:edited to move link:

Sounds like sour grapes to me.

bfreebern said:
Why?  B/C you can't figure out how to post a pic?
[snapback]150740[/snapback]​

It's coming up fine for me. Perhaps the hosting site has a direct link block in place and I'm seeing it from my cache.
In either case, here's the picture:

lesleepic.jpg

For the record, if Leebo comes out and makes fun of you I don't want to hear you crying and playing the innocent victim card. This is you throwing the first blow, when you get made fun of please don't go crying to mommy and say that certain people at CP don't know how to play nice and are always looking to harrass you.

If you can't take the heat, move to Alaska.

Now hold on a second... I never named ANY names in this post. YOU are making the assumption here. If certain members think this may be specifically about them, then maybe they should take it to heart - but I never said this post was about Leebo (only bringing up his name because ricmac already did - personally I think Leebo is a stand-up individual above reproach). Perhaps the people complaining here should take a second and step back for a bit.
I found a funny picture and thought I would share it with the crowd here - nothing more.
Whatever you read into it is just that, YOU reading into it.

Sheesh - you people have no sense of humor,
Dave

Well it's a safe assumption on my part and Rics. In your title you said "caustic". I happen to remember a post by Leebo asking if he was too "caustic". So if my assumption is wrong, my bad. But somehow I don't think I'm wrong.

It seemed like the current buzz-word around here. I knew I had ready it recently. Besides, I didn't want to put "a$$hole" or some other improper word in the title. Caustic seemed like a much cleaner word.
Don't read so much into it.

LOL, stir it how you want. Caustic = Leebo and a$$hole = servebig. You must have missed those posts while you were smoking your cigars.

Nice way to keep the board friendly. Just post the f' word in plain view. Should of made a link and posted it as a "WW" work warning.

Serious no class.

Funny how I post a funny picture with no connection to any particular member. Everyone else seems to be saying it's all about Leebo.

Leebo & I apolgized to eachother. I hold no ill will towards him. As I mentioned earlier - he's a stand-up individual. You people need to lighten up and stop stirring the pot yourselves. Take the humorous picture and laugh at it - nothing more.

DaveWF said:
It seemed like the current buzz-word around here. I knew I had ready it recently. Besides, I didn't want to put "a$$hole" or some other improper word in the title. Caustic seemed like a much cleaner word.
[snapback]150756[/snapback]​

That is a load of crap davey. You had intent when you posted the word "caustic" and you know it. Then you come with the lying bs saying it was all innocent and you didn't intend and no one has a sense of humor and all that hooey you been talking for a couple months now. It's just like when you said you had sent the cigars you promised to the guys you conned into creating your ad for you. You didn't send them, you said you did, you don't know what happened. You have lied, you are lying and you will lie again. Take that $hit on the road pal.

NA

DaveWF said:
Funny how I post a funny picture with no connection to any particular member. Everyone else seems to be saying it's all about Leebo.

Leebo & I apolgized to eachother. I hold no ill will towards him. As I mentioned earlier - he's a stand-up individual. You people need to lighten up and stop stirring the pot yourselves. Take the humorous picture and laugh at it - nothing more.
[snapback]150760[/snapback]​
I don't remember leebo apologizing to you. Did I miss something?

NA

Hey Rod, you're right - the Ignore feature makes the CP experience much easier.

You have chosen to ignore SamClemmons. View this post · Un-ignore SamClemmons
LMAO
Thanks for the suggestion!
Dave

Bill is slow today...

I think you meant more caustic thAn others.

DaveWF said:
[snapback]150756[/snapback]​

Passive-Aggressive today? ???

Bill

How can you make a post like this Dave and not expect repercussions? No one is reading too deep into this, it's obvious what it means. And no, I don't follow masses, this is clear and blatent 'fire starting'. Don't quite understand how you think people are reading too much into this -- 'caustic'? Hmm....

Another interesting post...

EDIT FOR THE SPELLING POLICE

How can we maintain a friendly atmosphere if we simply ignore others? That feature was part of the upgrade by default, and will be going away with the new skin.

Dave - I don't think you get it... If Leebo made a post like you did, I'd hear about it via PM, IM and E-Mail (report a post). When is enough enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.