• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I just figure out why some people are...

Status
Not open for further replies.
other1 said:
Bill is slow today...

I think you meant more caustic thAn others.
[snapback]150768[/snapback]​

Absolutely correct - I also should have used "figured" instead of "figure"

Oh well :blush:

Rod said:
How can we maintain a friendly atmosphere if we simply ignore others? That feature was part of the upgrade by default, and will be going away with the new skin.
[snapback]150773[/snapback]​

Now hold on a second... YOU'RE the one that told me about the ignore feature and asked me why I hadn't been using it!

Thankfully, Google desktop saves all my IM conversations...
Action Media net: maybe i should include the ignore feature to the board, perhaps that would solve some problems

I thought NORMAL PERSON + 'ANONYMITY' + AUDIENCE = TOTAL F**KHEAD

Just pointing out your own equation there...

Yep, I told you about it however I never said it would be made permanent. All these new features were included with the upgrade and now I'm "beta testing" them and some will be removed.

Rod

That's too bad - I find the ability to ignore Neal makes CP the fun & enjoyable place it used to be.
I'll miss it.

Nice Dave, you're really showing everyone the type of person you are. You save all IM's? Is that so you can backstab people later? Weren't you the one who got all pissed when Leebo posted a PM you sent him? haha, tables are turned yet again my friend.

Maybe you shouldn't IM me all day complaining about how people are picking on you. It's over. If you want to start flame wars, then move on, this place isn't for you. You want Leebo and Sam ousted? That's not happening, they haven't done anything to hurt the community. Yes, at one point I did say Leebo was starting crap and maybe he should be ousted, however it has become clear who the sh*t stirrer is. Sorry Leebo for doubting you! Dave, consider this the last warning.

Rod said:
I'm "beta testing" them and some will be removed.
[snapback]150776[/snapback]​

Maybe you can start by removing this stirring thread and the poster :laugh:

Perhaps you didn't bother to actually READ my post or are ignorant about the application. I use the google desktop application - it indexes and allows super fast searches of all sort of stuff on your computer like emails, documents, and oh yeah - AIM conversations. It's all saved by default.

It's really a great little app - you should check it out. MUCH much faster then the built in windows search utility.

Nice to see your true colors there Rod. Who was the person that kept coming to me for advice and asking for my opinion with your business over the past year?

Dave :D

Guys, just keep egging him on and eventually he'll use the ignore feature for everyone. Then Dave can go back to doing what he does at home, talking to himself.

Come on Rod, how much longer do we have to put up with this??

DaveWF said:
(snip)

Nice to see your true colors there Rod. Who was the person that kept coming to me for advice and asking for my opinion with your business over the past year?

[snapback]150782[/snapback]​

Class act ???

M. Gipson

You people.. Don't make me start another Kumbaya sing along!! I'll do it!

DaveWF said:

Wow, what a load of crap. Dave, I asked you how your business was doing and how the ad was working for you. I never asked you for business advice. If asking you how your doing and how your business is doing is asking you for "advice", that's weak. Come up with something better. I guess when someone asks you how something is going, that's business advice. Strange, very strange...

Why do you like twisting everything around? Very immature. Yep, my true colors - I stand up for the innocent not the shi* stirrers like you, Dave.

As Leebo said, what do you have to contribute to this community? I'm sick of all the bitching and moaning, if you want to twist stories around and start shi*, then move on Dave...

DaveWF said:

Adios Dave, may I never read another post from you.
You have my vote Rod.

gawntrail said:
DaveWF said:
(snip)

[snapback]150782[/snapback]​

Class act ???

M. Gipson
[snapback]150787[/snapback]​

What a load of bull****. You're a funny man Dave, you should be a comedian.

Get all the popcorn out you want, cuz this is the GRAND F*CKING FINALE!

You folks have to post faster, it's a slow day at work and I have the need to be entertained.

Dave, I hate to say it, but you're a sinking ship, and despite your attempt to pull some people down with you, it just isn't working. The latest episode with this "humorous cartoon" is just another snide way for you to try and get some low blows in before the gauntlet gets dropped on you.

I will say this... had I seen this cartoon posted by anyone else, it would definitely be funny. But from you, it's clearly a statement you're trying to make. Stop lying to yourself that we're reading too much into this. It is what it is. Sad. Very sad.

[added]
If he's looking to get axed, then I think Rod should oblige. Maybe it'll help get CP back to a tolerable level of drama. ;)

Why is everyone anonymous for? By Dave's equation, you're all fuc*heads... Not nice Dave...

Rod, I hate to bring this up publicly, but perhaps you're having some memory issues...

You had asked for my opinion on your post card mailer on a couple of occasions and also asked a few times about some of my suppliers. Unfortunately, this was before I installed Google Desktop or I'd be happy to provide your exact posts to refresh your memory.

Dave :)

Sorry everyone - I have to run out for a while. I'll be back to play with y'all later.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.