• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I just figure out why some people are...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Kitty! Does this look like a PASS THREAD to you? Hit the sandbox pal.

NA

Jason, you just don't "get it" do you?

I didn't respond to you IMMEDIATELY because I was not at all happy with you and figured it would be best to relax and take a breather.

You on the other hand OWED ME MY PASS and in today's case OWED me an answer regarding your P/T's which you "forgot"

Smarten up okay?

coventrycat86 said:
Jason, you just don't "get it" do you?

I didn't respond to you IMMEDIATELY because I was not at all happy with you and figured it would be best to relax and take a breather.

You on the other hand OWED ME MY PASS and in today's case OWED me an answer regarding your P/T's which you "forgot"

Smarten up okay?
[snapback]150833[/snapback]​
Take it on the road wankers. This ain't that thread. Ya hit the wrong freakin' button genius's's's's's's. Move on.

N A

SamClemmons said:

NA
[snapback]150832[/snapback]​

Since he's fixated on this thread with all it's "drama" it seems to be the only way to communicate with him, PM's don't work.

Damn, what am I gonna do tomorrow after this is all done and locked?

Hey Dave, I remember a little while back, well maybe a little bit longer, that your better half had decided enough was enough with cigars. Tell me if I am wrong.
But seeing how you aren't contributing to CP by passing and trading, I guess you were hanging around to spread your wealth of knowledge to newbs that join the boards.
Oh wait, you dont post in the Cigar Discussion, Humidor, Whatcha Smokin Lately, CP Saloon, Island Of Cuba, or Cigar Events boards. I guess you aren't here to talk about cigars, you might be here just to chat with your friends.
Oh wait, every thread I read with your name in it I see you making oddball comments, whining and crying, or oddball off the cuff remarks. Hmmm, maybe you don't have any friends here. So if you don't have any friends here, than you must be adding something to the forum.
Oh yeah, I do remember you posting in the Buy/Sell/Trade boards, peddling your wares and services. Oh, and also in the lobby pointing out where we can score free $hit.
So basically it comes down to your only useful posts are how to score free $hit or how you can get us to use your services. Well done Dave, you managed to go from Outstanding BOTL to P.O.S. FOG. At least you will serve 1 usefull function on the board, you'll be a lesson to other people. I think I was one of the last people to stand up for you. Bravo for making me look like a schmuck.

Emo

Edited slightly for a typo.

emodx said:
Oh, and also in the lobby pointing out where we can score free $hit.
Minor correction... it's where HE can score free $hit with our help. I don't think anyone but Dave has benefited from those posts. Correct me if I'm wrong.

You know, I saw this lame post this morning over coffee and figured it was a waste of time to even pleasure davey with a response.

I still won't.....

I'm glad you folks have opened your eyes though...... ;)

emodx said:
Bravo for making me look like a schmuck.

Emo
[snapback]150842[/snapback]​

If it's any comfort Emo... it's a good look for you. I especially like the little hat with the propeller.

NA ;)

vewyphishy said:
emodx said:
Oh, and also in the lobby pointing out where we can score free $hit.
Minor correction... it's where HE can score free $hit with our help. I don't think anyone but Dave has benefited from those posts. Correct me if I'm wrong.
[snapback]150843[/snapback]​
I didn't read his posts all the way through to figure out how to score anything. I look for sobstance in the Lobby threads, which I just don't find in his posts. But I thought the picture he posted was pretty funny. But not because it was flaming someone, because I thought why in the world does Dave want to bring even more attention to himself.

Emo

SamClemmons said:
emodx said:

Emo

If it's any comfort Emo... it's a good look for you. I especially like the little hat with the propeller.

NA ;)
[snapback]150846[/snapback]​
Geez, that is the best you can come up with? :laugh: You're loosing your edge lately, maybe because you are too busy slicing and dicing up others? :whistling: LOL

Emo

I thought the penthouse forum letters were keeping him busy. Who knew.

SamClemmons said:
emodx said:

Emo

NA ;)

Attention!, we have a classic SamClemmons statement. A classic!. :thumbs: :laugh: :laugh:

mf_popcorn1.gif

Pass the popcorn Moki...See ya Davey-boy!!

I was wondering if this was another carefully crafted joke,... :D

emodx said:
SamClemmons said:
emodx said:

Emo

NA ;)
Geez, that is the best you can come up with? :laugh: You're loosing your edge lately, maybe because you are too busy slicing and dicing up others? :whistling: LOL

Emo
[snapback]150856[/snapback]​
I find the implication of this post mean and insulting.

NA

I waited for CC to do it but

Mrs. Crabtree says
"I just figured out..."

SamClemmons said:
emodx said:
SamClemmons said:
emodx said:

Emo

NA ;)

Emo
[snapback]150856[/snapback]​
I find the implication of this post mean and insulting.

NA
[snapback]150972[/snapback]​
Yer kidding right?
icon2.gif

When Neal posts funny crap like that or gives just about anyone around here a hard time remeber, THIS IS JUST THE INTERNET it's nothing personal.

I laugh like hell when he bitch slaps me :laugh:

***EDIT***

Kinda like this one:

NA
See, it didn't take me long to find one and it's still funny as $hit. ;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.