• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I know I’ve been away...

And I’ve missed everyone on here!! Well, most of you :p

It will be some time until I can have a smoke again. This is partly why I haven’t been very active, as well as being very busy with some things..

Anyways, I wanted to share with you all that Josh and I are expecting our second baby due in January 2020! So far, this pregnancy has been kicking my ass and making me sick, but it’s all for a great cause and we are very excited! It makes me so happy to finally be able to share this news!!

Once again, I miss you all and will have to smoke vicariously through your posts :D

Lots of January birthdays!!!
Congratulations

My wife really pressured me over 16 years ago! I have not one regret over that time in my life that came really close to divorce. She was right and I was wrong.
Charleigh is the love of my life! I can’t live without my baby girl and I’d give my life for hers without hesitation. So glad we brought her into this world!!!! ??
Awe that’s so sweet!!!! I couldn’t imagine not having my baby girl either. And I really can’t wait to see who’s growing in my tummy! Lol

How did the baby get in your tummy mommy?
That was asked, I just said that mommy and daddy made it and put it there to grow. She did ask all sorts of other questions too. Luckily she’s too young to go into more detail. Because she’s too young to understand, she asked if she can have a baby in her tummy and if daddy and her can make the baby ??

This just means, more aged cigars, since you aren't able to enjoy any for some time. That is, unless Josh needs them to deal with the pregnancy hormones :)

I kid, I kid.

That was asked, I just said that mommy and daddy made it and put it there to grow. She did ask all sorts of other questions too. Luckily she’s too young to go into more detail. Because she’s too young to understand, she asked if she can have a baby in her tummy and if daddy and her can make the baby ??
My oldest daughter was walking around school with a stuffed animal in her shirt when my wife was pregnant with our son saying that she had a baby in her belly that her dad put there...

My oldest daughter was walking around school with a stuffed animal in her shirt when my wife was pregnant with our son saying that she had a baby in her belly that her dad put there...
Haha love it. Wonder if mine will do that too once I really start showing!

Congratulations & best wishes to you and your family. May your days be many and your troubles be few. God bless!