• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I Like Beer

Damn dude I thought I had a decent spread but you got me killed, Mike. The Alpine Great, Sexy Chocolate, Darkness, and Imperial Stout Trooper have me salivating!

Too bad Mike loves collecting but only enjoys BL Lime. One of those top shelf beers is actually mine since he told me to drink clamato.

I just got some in the mail, I hope there aren't any cops on CP, they might tell my dad I have Cubans and Beer...

Thanks to a brother I shan't throw in the fire for encouraging my underage activities... :laugh:

Damn dude I thought I had a decent spread but you got me killed, Mike. The Alpine Great, Sexy Chocolate, Darkness, and Imperial Stout Trooper have me salivating!
Hey like I tell anyone if your ever in the area man drop me a line...I am more then happy to share some of these treats in a tasting! :thumbs:

Too bad Mike loves collecting but only enjoys BL Lime. One of those top shelf beers is actually mine since he told me to drink clamato.
LMAO that's Tecate and Clamato ... Hey Chico when the baby arrives we will have to celebrate ;)

hippo%20spanker.gif