• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I lost him this morning.....but it's going to be ok.

Wyatt,
I know where you're at brother. Went through this 10 years ago. He was 54. Too damn young. Keep your chin up man, things get better. There may be comfort in small things you cannot see now!

Positive thoughts for you and your family!

Peace,

PJ

Sorry to hear this terrible news! My condolences to you and your family, Wyatt!

Best,

Joe

Very sorry for your loss, Wyatt. Thoughts are with you...

Sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Mike

Really sorry to heat this Wyatt. Hoping that time will take the hurt away as quickly as possible.

I'm very sorry to hear about your Dad.

Our thoughts and prayers are sent your way.

He's in a better place now man. Remember him and the moments you had with him forever, and if you do that he will have never truly left. I'll say a prayer for you and yours.

Damn :(

Nothing more to say Wyatt, that the other brothers haven't already said.

I'll hoist a glass and a smoke good cigar in his honor.

SHawn

Wyatt my thoughts and prayers are with you. Lost my dad in '08 to cancer he was 69. Still feels weird to say(type) that. I miss him everyday. Your right my friend It will be ok. You'll see him again on the other side. Till then, hang in there brother! -EGS

Sorry to hear the bad news Wyatt. Remember the good times you had with him and he will never be lost to you.

Ken

My condolences to you and your family...

The will of God will never take you to where the grace of God will not protect you...