• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I STILL got it.

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
Or should I say somebody else has it. 38.375 lbs of ultimate cigar protection. You've heard of IEDs, this is a PSD - Planned Surrender Device. I've given an extension to the target due to work commitments so we'll see how good he is in a few days.

AVB%20Still%20Rules%20sm.JPG

Edit to add the letter that went along with this.

You had been warned:

“And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is AVB when I lay my vengeance upon thee.”

My terms are simple: Lay down your arms and be welcomed back in to the brotherhood that is CigarPass or keep your arms and die.

I have provided the ultimate cigar protection device. You have 72 hours from the time of delivery to extract the glass tube and cigar without any damage. If you can’t, you must cease fire and surrender all noob forces. If you can, I will surrender and pay appropriate homage and tithing. If you feel you are not qualified and refuse, it will be considered by all an act of surrender. This is just the first of many that will rain down upon the noob forces if you continue. Your prize or continued destruction will follow upon the successful accomplishment or refusal.

The fate of nations awaits your answer.

Pictures must be taken for proof of success or failure.

Leaders lead by example. Do it.

AVB…STILL…RULES!!!

I've been waiting for this to land. :thumbs:

Ships hell, it has already landed.

Good gracious. The legend that is the PSD lives on? I thought it was a mythical creature much like that of Nessie or Big Foot. Looks like someone's bound to get tried for war crimes if this thing ships.

Unlike the one you got this one has more steel and was oven baked to improve the hardness of the concrete. A higher strength concrete was used too. You may have had it easy in comparison. The next one is planned and ups the ante yet again.

I think my status as a newbie to CP has me at a disadvantage. What IS that thing?!

What was the method of shipping and what did it set you back???? That is one mean looking bomb, prayers sent to the lucky target. :thumbs:

That would absolutely kill my little old mailman. He'd probably make me come out to take it off the truck! :laugh:

Way to go, Ray. You are the one!

:thumbs:

Souldog,it looks like you are going to need a concrete saw,a hammer&chisel & a lot of LUCK!!!DO NOT GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT!!!

Souldog,it looks like you are going to need a concrete saw,a hammer&chisel & a lot of LUCK!!!DO NOT GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT!!!

Thats for sure Jon! I spoke to AVB, and we are handling it like two generals. Respect, dignity, and can't wait to take the other fugger out!

My end is going out to AVB as well, so this should be an interesting development in the Newbie War of 2008...

lol no hammer there's a glass tube in there. That does look like a fun challenge though.

Been nice knowing you SD. Best of luck with that thing. Don't give AVB the satisfaction.

Unlike the one you got this one has more steel and was oven baked to improve the hardness of the concrete. A higher strength concrete was used too. You may have had it easy in comparison. The next one is planned and ups the ante yet again.

I hope nothing good is inside ???