• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I think I have a problem...

Did you get his reaction on video?
He likes stuff like that. Dude is weird. He loves Founders DKML (Dick Kicker Malt Liquor). I don’t mind an aged Barley Wine now and again, but it’s mostly too malty for me. DKML is gross! 🤮

I was promised pictures and there are two.... This is like opening a playboy to only find that they wrote more articles because people kept raving about them.

I'd like to see TBC's beer glass pics if he can get at them without too much trouble. 🍺🍻

I have good amount of beer glasses myself. Even got rid of 1/3 of them a couple years agoView attachment 60898
A man after my own heart. I'm jealous of the Weihenstephaner wheat glass bottom right. I had one, one of the first beer glasses I bought, and it met it's demise when I stupidly moved the dish rack it was standing up in. It tipped over and that was that.

I'd like to see TBC's beer glass pics if he can get at them without too much trouble. 🍺🍻
They've been juggled around to various spots. I wish we had room here to display them in a bookcase or something.

Attachments

• 20220923_194247.jpg
    20220923_194247.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 20220923_194649.jpg
    20220923_194649.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 20220923_194518.jpg
    20220923_194518.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 20220923_194509.jpg
    20220923_194509.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 20220923_194438.jpg
    20220923_194438.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 6
A man after my own heart. I'm jealous of the Weihenstephaner wheat glass bottom right. I had one, one of the first beer glasses I bought, and it met it's demise when I stupidly moved the dish rack it was standing up in. It tipped over and that was that.
Haha. Yeah I broke one too and it’s my favorite Hefe so I had to buy another. They are pretty fragile. I’ve bought like 6 Spieglau IPA glasses. They keep breaking. I see we have a good amount of the same glasses too. I for sure can’t buy any more unless it’s a general style that I know I’ll use a bunch like the IPA glasses or a Pils glass or something.

Haha. Yeah I broke one too and it’s my favorite Hefe so I had to buy another. They are pretty fragile. I’ve bought like 6 Spieglau IPA glasses. They keep breaking. I see we have a good amount of the same glasses too. I for sure can’t buy any more unless it’s a general style that I know I’ll use a bunch like the IPA glasses or a Pils glass or something.
Funny, I've broke one too. I still have a fair amount of beer glasses. If anybody is interested, they're all yours. My wife would be especially glad to be rid of them, I'd rather they get used.

I've got about 400 bottles of collectible scotch but most are in boxes so a picture of a box isn't that exciting. I also have around 4,500 records but they aren't all in one spot and half of them are boxes up too. Only so much wall apace and too much stuff.

Last edited:
I've goy about 400 bottles of collectible scotch but most are in boxes so a picture of a box isn't that exciting. I also have around 4,500 records but they aren't all in one spot and ha;f of them are boxes up too. Only so much wall apace and too much stuff.

Yes sir, you sure do. I have a photo you posted from years ago of your walls of fame in your man cave. Very nice. And it is good to see you back here.

Didn't expect to see another tube collector. I have a bunch, only a few on display - mainly old transmitting tunes from back in the days when me and my dad would go to hamfests. I have a few vacuum tube audio amps, none currently working.