• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I was wondering

Bruce, why don't you go read the rules for a while til you can post in the correct forum. Thanks. :laugh:

I heard storing cigars in the refrigerator helps to preserve them... :whistling:

Your name's not Bruce, then? That's liable to cause some confusion. Mind if we call you Bruce to keep it clear?

Australia, Australia, Australia!

Thanks, that helps.

Now, I have a 50 count humidor, but it won't hold 50 cigars. Should I buy a cooler?

You should certainly go out and buy a 4000 sq. ft Coleman, and to save money on proper beads you can do one of two things:

You can use antifreeze instead, there's a couple threads around about that

Or you can spend countless hours of your time sifting through kitty litter to pick out the silicone beads.

Thanks, that helps.

Now, I have a 50 count humidor, but it won't hold 50 cigars. Should I buy a cooler?

You should certainly go out and buy a 4000 sq. ft Coleman, and to save money on proper beads you can do one of two things:

You can use antifreeze instead, there's a couple threads around about that

Or you can spend countless hours of your time sifting through kitty litter to pick out the silicone beads.

Hey get off my street corner!

Well do you know the trick on how to cut your cigar with the cello on?

It doesn't work with cigars that come without cello :whistling:

Back