• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I win, you win

Ginseng

Banned
The results are in!

I read the list of names to my daughter until she settled on "Sparkles" and "Glitter." Since both of those were suggested by Strayvector, the third choice gets the other half of the prize. Slowhand suggested the sentimental favorite, "Puggy Pug" and this was her third choice. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Congratulations to Sam for very astutely suggesting names based on having two daughters himself and for Slowhand for realizing that the name she had associated with pugs since day one would remain a favorite of hers. I've been informed that the smokes are on their way so as soon as they touch down, I'll split em up, stuff in a few more and get em out to ya. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbs-up.gif)

Here is a picture taken a week ago at a local pug-festival up in Wilmington. My gosh, prior to that day, I had seen maybe 2 or 3 pugs in my entire life but there must have been 40 of these things in the Bark Park. This is a 4-month old pugpy named, hell, I don't remember. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
(IMG:http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h73/Gins.../PettingPug.jpg)

BTW, my favorites were "Mr. Puggles," "Tater Tot," and "Mugsley."

Thank you all for suggesting such creative and entertaining names!

Wilkey

Looks like I won a few sticks. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

CGars Ltd. Reviews Smackdown

I've often expressed my appreciation for CigarPass and the fine people who populate it. And now, as an expression of that appreciation, I'd like to share this modest prize.

I'm going to send two members four sticks each from the winnings (I'd like to keep the RA Belicosos) as well as a few extra from my own stash. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbs-up.gif)

And since I ignored Zeebra's prodding to run a contest for my 1,500th post, I guess I should run one now. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

We hope to be getting my daughter a dog in the next year. A pug to be exact. This dog will need a name and right now, she wants to call him "Puggy Pug." Hey, she's only three. So, the contest consists simply of suggestions for names for this dog. I will present the names to her and the two she likes the best will get the sticks.

Rules:
1. Keep it G-rated
2. Make as many suggestions as you'd like
3. Members must have been online for at least a month and have 50 posts
4. Contest ends this Friday at 5:00 PM EDT

That's it! Good luck and let's hear some good ones.

Wilkey

"Dog". Hey, it was good enough for John Wayne's dog. :laugh:

Doc.

Thanks for the contest, here are my guesses...

Lucky
Spot
Bouncer
Pinky
Elmo
Gonzo

Pugsley - doh, spent to much time creating my reply!

Beaker

Django

Awesome gesture Wilkey!

Here is a list of dog names that I keep (I save them when I hear names I like - I know, geeky)

Angus
Baily
Baxter
Benson
Bo
Bogs
Bosco
Buster <-- currently in use :)
Clyde
Crinkles
Doug (combination of dog & pug)
Eddy
Gordy
Hugo
Humphrey
Jake
Jonesy
Kato
Leo
Magnus
Milo
Milton
Mugsly
Petey
Porter
Ringo
Reily
Roscoe
Sherman
Sid
Stanley
Shilo
Theo
Wrigley

Pookie

Snookum's

These are the names of me and my buddies AK 47's :laugh:

Or how about Wolf :whistling:

Thanks for the contest Wilkey!!!

Hehe. Good ones so far!

It's impossible to tell what a three-year old's mind will pick but I see a few I like.

Mark, wow, monster list. :p

Wilkey

name it what i named my pug...Otis

thanks for the contest wilkey btw....oh ya we also called mine Odie for shortor Otie