• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I win, you win

Here are the names of our two pets:

Ruby and Pearl - Both are good pets so maybe it is in the name -

Thanks for the contest

Must add the name of our neighbors pug "pugsly" -

What a great contest. So generous of you. :thumbs:

Name:

Piggy, Fufu, Princess, Pracilla, Lucy, Amy, Peaches, Pooch, Poochie, Pebbles, Pretty, Molly, Mikka, Bella, Isabella.

Sorry if I took advantage of rule #2.

Edit: I didn't quite make the deadline for 1 month so if my guesses don't count, sorry for posting. I totally understand.

Sir Pugglesworth

Mr. Puggington

Puggington the dog (think Paddington the Bear kids love that)

Godgup(pug dog backwards)

Belicoso(Bella for sort or coso)

Smudge

Spudnick(spud for short)

Tater Tot

Fortune:
By 1790 the Pug's popularity has spread to France where Josephine, wife of Napoleon, depended on her Pug "Fortune" to carry secret messaged under his collar to her husband while she was impresoned at Les Carmes.

http://www.akc.org/pdfs/breeds/ClubFlierPDFs/Pug.pdf

http://www.akc.org/breeds/pug/history.cfm

Edited: Guppy or Gup (as close to puggy pug backward and as she can get with originality!!!)

Thanks for the contest! Here a few...

For a male pug:
Champ
Bruiser
Ace
Winky
Sport
Tuffy

For a female Pug:

Muffin or Muffy
Twinkles
Skyler or Sky
Lily
Daisy

*edited to remove a couple I didn't see already used*

Well, as cute as she looks in your avatar, the fact that she is your daughter and the fact that the dog is for her, I think she should name him "Puggy Pug." I don't think I could turn her down.

"Puggy Pug." :love:

Pauly for a male

Princess for a female

Wow, tons of names, so if I repeat one then I guess that one will just be thrown out.

Here they are:

- Mickey
- Shrek
- Nemo
- Peanut
- Buster
- Charlie
- Dino
- Roofus
- Brickhouse (my favorite)

Thanks for the contest Wilkey, and grats on your winnings!

Well, I was going to say Ruby, in honor of Bruddah Devin's pug, but someone else beat me to it. I don't know if Milo has been taken yet, but since my kids (well, me too) always mix up the names of the cat and dog in Milo & Otis, I'll throw that one in. I always like the name Dawg, for a dog. If I ever have a dog it'll be named dumbass or dipsh*t, but those aren't really G rated, so toss those out. Since pugs kinda look like his holiness, why not Buddah.

Great contest! How about:

Astro
Beans
BOBO
Binkee
Buttons
Cloey
Gizmo
Gumbo
Jellybean
Cujo
Gizmo
Pugsley Wugsley
Jo Jo
Kujo
Yoda
Puggles
Muggles Puggy Sue
Sniffles
Twinkles

Good luck everyone! :D

Nice contest, but my first three choices were already taken. Anyhow, your princess will tell you the name just after the dog tells her. It might just match what you've read here. Patience, though. Our last dog didn't tell us for more than a week. "the little <explicative>" just didn't take.

Of course, I think of our four mutts:

Rosie - teeny chihuahua; short for Rosirita
Natasha - teeny poodle
Isis - not so teeny Pom / American Eskimo mix
Lucy - wife's "deer head" chihuahua. Why..? So when she gets home from work she can say "Lucy....I'm home...!!"

Cheers - B.B.S.

Mavis

All the kids like the way mavis sounds. I polled my three kids and all of them agreed...Mavis (may-vis)

I'm going with 2 oddball names. Patches or Smokey.

CLEO OR GIGI, love those two dogs of mine! may they rest in peace. thanks for the competition. :cool: