• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

If you never bought another cigar?

I felt a little depressed after hearing of everyone else's inventory... so I went to the B&M and picked up a few more. I guess I'm good for another 3 days! :laugh:

I also got a Palio cutter while I was there. It seems these things are pretty popular.

At my current stock... with trying to smoke atleast 3 cigars a day every day....

Maybe 5 months. I definitely need to plan ahead.

At my current rate of 8-10 a week I guess I'm good for about a year and a half. But thanks to you guys here my taste has changed and I would have to smoke a lot of stuff I "used" to like!

Edited for content..............................

What I wonder sometimes is how do some of these guys pay their mortgages? :laugh:

I generally have about a week's worth now. Before all my court drama, I had a about a 3 months supply and naturally pretty much all Opus and not much else. So I can be sure my sticks will never ever out last me unless I died right now.

I figure 2 to 3 years although a few I have collected would kill me to smoke. So maybe they would last me the rest of my life :D

Doug

I've got enough for about 2 years but could pace it out to be 3 years. Since this is completely hypothetical anyway, can I trade someone some of my more expensive cigars for less expensive cigars that I like so I can smoke longer?

I've got enough for about 2 years but could pace it out to be 3 years. Since this is completely hypothetical anyway, can I trade someone some of my more expensive cigars for less expensive cigars that I like so I can smoke longer?

Yep, be glad to.

I wish to assert my 5th amendment privilege on the grounds that my answer may produce incriminating evidence against me and lead to a frying pan upon the back of my head should the powers that be ever see this post... :whistling: :whistling:

Ditto!! :laugh:

About three years I would guess. If I move someplace where winter only lasted a few days I would have to cut my guess in half.

Maybe a month. That includes smoking all those cheapies I bought when I really started getting into cigars.