• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

If you never bought another cigar?

I'd probably make it through summer. Maybe to the end of the year if I conserved a bit.

If my consumption stays the same I would say about 5 years give or take. That being said, if I keep acquiring at the same rate, at the end of that 5 years I will have more then I could ever smoke.

I wish to assert my 5th amendment privilege on the grounds that my answer may produce incriminating evidence against me and lead to a frying pan upon the back of my head should the powers that be ever see this post... :whistling: :whistling:

Inventory?

If you never bought another cigar, never were fortunate enough to be gifted by a B/SOTL (you guys who bomb each other would have to kill your postal delivery person), at your current weekly habit........how long would your supply last?

Should be interesting to hear?

The sick thing is I'd be dead long before I could smoke 'em all. There's no logic behind it :)

Any room in your will? :whistling:

Just a guess at this point (who's counting?)...but probably I'm in the 8-10 year range.....Yikes!

About 1.5 years.

By the time I smoke the oldest 1/2 year, the next will be well aged.
And replacing the older ones completes the cycle, allowing for new
favorites in the rotation.

Cigars are made to be smoked.

Chemyst :cool:

I don't know exactly how many I have, but at my current VERY VERY slow pace, I'd say 10-15 years. At my speedier usual spring/summer/fall pace, probably 3 years.

Twelve to Fifteen years, by design. I like em crusty.

The disease can be controlled, but it is really really hard to only buy enough to replace what you smoke. I have managed to keep this level for a couple of years now without increasing the inventory.

At my rate of about 5 cigars per week, I am set for the next eleven years and 6 months...

Interesting topic, I think I'm comfortably sitting on a couple years worth of cigars.

Only smoking once or twice a week I have enough for almost 6 years if only I was smoking them. But i almost always have friends over to smoke.