• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

If you never bought another cigar?

This should be a two fold question - how many do you smoke a day and therefore, how long will your sticks last.
Some of you guys smoke one or two a week, I smoke one or two a day, big difference. Either way, stick me on
that beautiful deserted island and I'll be ok - err, couple nice women will certainly ease the boredom. Now now, you
know what I mean, one to choose my "stick" and one to give it some flame. :love: :laugh:

Brian

This should be a two fold question - how many do you smoke a day and therefore, how long will your sticks last.
Some of you guys smoke one or two a week, I smoke one or two a day, big difference. Either way, stick me on
that beautiful deserted island and I'll be ok - err, couple nice women will certainly ease the boredom. Now now, you
know what I mean, one to choose my "stick" and one to give it some flame. :love: :laugh:

Brian

Not really I specifically "didn't " pose the question that way because it would have read "How many cigars do you have"?

See the difference?

I do like the idea of smoking my supply on that beautiful deserted island with acouple nice women.

Doing the math... Divide x by the number of cigars I want and then add that to the ratio of cigars I would smoke on a daily basis and then multiply the remained by the fact that I'm broke it would probably come out to about a month and a half. Unless I raid Martin's stash down the street to turn it into about 2 Months! :D

Probably about a year and a half with what I have right now. Though the whole idea of having so many right now is to continue to purchase and thus get some age on some of these beauties.

Into my grandsons retirement. My kids are 15 and 10. :laugh: