• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

If you were wondering

Weren't you the one saying I was a big enough dick ???

I hope your felling better Ray and here's to a speedy recovery. Did you finally get that operation you were in line for; "add-some-more-dick-to-me"........ :D :sign: :p

J/K brother, I hope your back to your old self soon.

Good to hear you're on the road to recovery, amigo.

Where I have been or why I haven't be my usual crotchety self I went under the knife on Tuesday and have been on the Fat man's drug (Rush) for the past few days. Moments of lucidity amongst hours of not giving a shit. I've already cut the meds in half and hope to be mentally 100% by next week. Physically might take a little longer.

Constipation is a side effect.
sign.gif
Get well soon Jarhead.

Doc.

You'll be back in the saddle in no time, Ray!

Steve

Get well soon brother Ray! Glad to hear you're recovering fine.

I just saw this, hope your recovery is a fast one Ray/ What is CP without the Master of the Universe?

...late to the party but the wishes are just as sincere. Be well, get well, and hopefully you'll have a completely boring and uneventful recovery, friend Ray....
thumbs-up.gif

The very Best Regards, my friend - B.B.S.

Glad to heR it went well Ray, hope there is a full recovery in the near future.

My brother was on that after his knee surgery. He tells me it's quite addictive. Fortunately he wasn't on it long term. I wish you a speedy recovery.

Steven