• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

If you're upgrading to a bigger humidor...

mu mike

It's not a lie if you believe it.
Because you're going to fill it up, too.

I ordered a bigger Aristocrat and almost sold my other one. Good thing I kept it. OCD (obsessive cigar disorder) is a real disease not to be taken lightly.

Update: see this post. I ordered a second cabinet to match the one I upgraded to. Now I will be getting rid of the little M+. Maybe. No definitely. Well, should I keep it for overflow? Dammit!

gallery_1425_1206_26453.jpg

gallery_1425_1206_125749.jpg

Ummmm, yeah, not sure what to say. If those are VSG Rounds :thumbs:

Cripes bro, even if you smoked 4 a day you're good for years without ever buying another cigar.

Nice collection

Ummmm, yeah, not sure what to say. If those are VSG Rounds :thumbs:

No Rounds. I went through two cabinets back in 2000 (Illusions and Beli #1's) and traded a third on CF. Those were the days.

Holy Opus Batman!!! I have a couple of those in my humidor thanks to you sir! :laugh:

You got it bad, bro! But in a good way...

I think some of us BOTLs would be willing to drive to you for an intervention. :whistling:

LMAO! My fiance would KILL me! She looked at the pic and said "Good God, does he smoke or just collect?"

Very nice collection, screw the collection I need a bigger house to make a smoking room. I love your man cave A++ in my book.

If you put this in proper perspective, I'd like to be the guy to sell you fire insurance. That would make for one hell of a sale ( and one nasty claim).

Oh yes, may I please add that I am jealous several times over.

Very nice to see such a sweet collection.

I did a fast n nasty count. I came up with 142 boxes/jars etc. Even at $200 per, that's $14 grand in leaf value :0

When I got my Aristocrat, I bagged my six coolers and put them in our storage area. My wife smiled and said "...I wouldn't let those get too far away....".

There's wisdom there, to be sure.....;)

Awesome collection - nicely done.....:thumbs:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

You have got a serious problem... just to show you the kind of BOTL that I am... I will take some of those Tat blacks off of you and dispose of them...

Holy MOLY Mike!! I feel like a mole hill next to that MOUNTAIN!! :laugh: Freakin' awesome stash!

Are those El Trifunadors in the "Opus cabinet" Ive never seen a box of them like that
Very nice collection

Holy mother! Dude. That is intense. I thought I was bad with my cigar buying. ???

Now that sir is awesome. Inspiration can be found at every turn here at CP. Glad I'm aboard, and you too Mike.

PJ

Are those El Trifunadors in the "Opus cabinet" Ive never seen a box of them like that
Very nice collection

I've seen that kind of box twice now in a month. I was wondering the same thing. El Triunfadors are my absolute favorite cigar, but with only one box Shant and I are smoking them sparingly. If that is a cabinet, it almost looks like it would be four boxes worth....where the hell do you get something like that!? :0

Nice stash, my girlfriend will kill me when (haha, when!) I get to that point. I am envious of you sir.

I sir, bow to your greatness!! hehe :)

Wow. That is an impressive collection of cigars you have there.

I did a fast n nasty count. I came up with 142 boxes/jars etc. Even at $200 per, that's $14 grand in leaf value :0

Not exactly, but my wife doesn't know the real number either! LOL

I've seen that kind of box twice now in a month. I was wondering the same thing. El Triunfadors are my absolute favorite cigar, but with only one box Shant and I are smoking them sparingly. If that is a cabinet, it almost looks like it would be four boxes worth....where the hell do you get something like that!? :0

It's an El Triunfador cabinet of 100. Good guess CRQ! I'm not sure how many were made, but I do believe you can still order them.