• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ik zal verdoemd zijn

H. Vachon

King of the Hobo Hut
Well I’ll be damn. This one certainly caught me off guard! I’m on my back porch puffing in my pipe and I hear a loud thud followed by an rushed and uneven *klomp, pause, klomp*. Just as I round the corner of my house, I see a the figure of a one legged man wearing a wooden clog dive into the bushes!

After remembering that this normal behavior for my neighborhood, my attention turned to the colossal box sitting on my stoop. This thing must have weighed 500-600 kilo-somethings (approximately 100 pounds in freedom increments).

It was stuffed to the brim with tons of Dutch delicacies (no, not that kind 😉). It even included an energy drink featuring my favorite F1 driver 🤣

Nick @kann Thank you SO much for this package! Completely unexpected and absolutely awesome! I’m incredibly grateful, my friend!

Last edited:
Nice job Nick!

Two awesome brothers involved in this one!

Verdomme de torpedo's

Last edited:
This is awesome to hear ... based on the thread title, I was afraid you'd had a TIA! 😃

Well done! Hayden keep the dogs away from this! 🤪