• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'll be in NYC Tue evening thru Thursday

I might make it if I can find a clean collared shirt :D

Most likely I will already be there meeting a couple of people for a drink...I think that is where we are going...anyway I got Max's cel and he has mine so we will rendezvous.

Anthony, put me down with a question mark. If I remember to dress right, I should make it.

I should make this one guys. Jeff, as long as you have a clean collared shirt, no sandals/sneakers, and jeans/slacks, you'll be okay.

Ok - I didn't think this many would respond when I started this - Glad you are all able to come. I will send a text to those of you whose cell # I have letting you know my ETA....I'm looking at 7:00 rather than 5. However it may be 5 - I just dont know - but it will be for sure! Looking forward to it!

~ t

I should make this one guys. Jeff, as long as you have a clean collared shirt, no sandals/sneakers, and jeans/slacks, you'll be okay.

Text or call my cell after noon today...Im available around 8:30 or so tonight as well...however long it takes to get from JFK to 51st & Lex...I land at 7:30...we could grab a quick smoke if you're close...

~ t