• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'll be in NYC Tue evening thru Thursday

We have a reservation under my name for 12 at 5:00 PM. See you there.

Thanks Anthony!! Keep it til I get there! I have 12 on my list showing up including me...

See you then!!

~ t

You're going to have a great time with the NYC crew. I always look forward to meeting up with them when I'm in town.

Tony,

Make sure you stay away from Anthony--he's a mooch :D I hope you guys enjoy yourselves. I am very jealous but I hope to see Darlene in a few days. Going to Orlando but will make a side trip to Tampa :)

Best,

Joe

Sorry I had to miss this one :angry: . I'll bet that y'all had a great time.

A very esteemed group of BOTLs are attending :thumbs:

looks like i will make this baring no last minute work load but i will probably be there around the 6-7pm

Well - my NY trip was successful in meeting a few more gracious BOTLs! Thank you all for a good time and the cigars! I'm already looking forward to my next trip and I'm going to try to schedule it for a 2nd Wed/mo and get in on that HERF!

I apologize that I do not remember everyones CP name - but the ones I do remember TONE-NY, MoBig, Nasty, ShiBumi, & Mowee, and all the rest of you (let me know who you were)...thanks again for taking the time to hook up with me.

And thanks for not sticking me with the tab ;) Special thanks to Uptown_Isy for trying - Isreal...take the subway next time!

See you guys again soon!

~ t

Well - my NY trip was successful in meeting a few more gracious BOTLs! Thank you all for a good time and the cigars! I'm already looking forward to my next trip and I'm going to try to schedule it for a 2nd Wed/mo and get in on that HERF!

I apologize that I do not remember everyones CP name - but the ones I do remember TONE-NY, MoBig, Nasty, ShiBumi, & Mowee, and all the rest of you (let me know who you were)...thanks again for taking the time to hook up with me.

And thanks for not sticking me with the tab ;) Special thanks to Uptown_Isy for trying - Isreal...take the subway next time!

See you guys again soon!

~ t

Sorry I missed it guys. I'll be in on this next time around. I will consider taking the train in next time. :angry:

Great time last night guys. Pleasure to meet Mowee and Maxnoodle. Everybody when generous as usual. Anthony, thanks for setting up the reservation and allowing us to enjoy Club Mac as member types.

Isy, sorry to hear about the car getting towed, that just sucks!

Had a great time last night meeting Tony. Sorry I couldn't stick around to meet Mowee. Always great to see the NY crew.

Sorry I couldn't stick around to meet the out-of-town guests and hang with the locals. Sounds like it was a good time! :thumbs:

hey guys sorry i could not make it last nite, a family emergency came up, glad you guys had a great time. Max hope to meet you the next time you come to NYC

Hey guys it was great herfin with you the other night. Sorry about not being at your table earlier...but blondes have priority. Heh. You guys are greay and Iz...man sorry bout the whole car thing. The fact that you were thinking about it after that says a lot. Hope to see you guys again...and if you are ever down in Dallas....lemme know.