• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm a Gettin' Married Pass II (In honor of Ian - thefatguy)

Hey Gavin, let me know what you think of that Cuesta Rey. I use to really enjoy them and I had one a few months ago and I wasn't so impressed. I don't know if my pallet has changed our these just don't age very well. Thanks,

Ian
I smoked the Cuesta Rey today with my tea when I woke up. It was just kinda...flat. There was a minute or two in the middle when I really enjoyed it, but the rest of the time....meh!

Note was left at my door for the package. Going to pick it up tonight after work.

Sorry for the delay on these..
P- Feral Flying Pig @ 15.25 T- Winston Marakkesh @ 15.00
P- 187 Toro Mad. @ 5.40 T- Berger&Argenti Belicoso @ 5.20

I'm not sure if doubles on a list is acceptable but I've yet to try a Johnny..
P- Anejo 49 @ 8.75 T- JohnnyO Shagfoot @ 8.00

Let me know what y'all think and I'll get it out tomorrow!
Thanks again Charlie.

I think MarkJr pulled the Marakkesh and put in a WC Blenheim instead, due to damage. I was eyeballing the Marakkesh, but the other one was out of my price range, if memory serves.

This is most likely my mistake on the list. I am reserching it now and will make corrections. If it is the only mistake from when I played catchup I'll be surprised... :laugh:

I think MarkJr pulled the Marakkesh and put in a WC Blenheim instead, due to damage. I was eyeballing the Marakkesh, but the other one was out of my price range, if memory serves.

You are correct!

Sorry the list was off on this stick.

Paul

ETA: I fixed the list :thumbs:

I believe that Johnny-O is considered a CC, the Anejo is not a CC. Based on the rules CC for CC, NC for NC, I don't think this one would fly.

I believe that Johnny-O is considered a CC, the Anejo is not a CC. Based on the rules CC for CC, NC for NC, I don't think this one would fly.

You know I have wondered that for the past couple weeks if Johnny O was a CC. Thanks for the info

Agreed, unless Charlie says otherwise.

Hey thanks 2k6, I had no idea they were cc's. Plus, I'm a jackass. Adding the same cigar is against the rules.

Here's revised p and t..
P- 187 Toro Mad. @ 5.40 T- Berger&Argenti Belicoso @ 5.20
P- LFD Double Ligero Digger @ 10.60 T- La Paulina @ 10.90

I think whether Johnny Os are classified as a CC is up to the Pass Leader...in this instance Charlie. I've seen passes where J-Os were considered CCs and others where they were not, and could only be traded for NCs.

I never heard of Johnny O's until CP so could someone please help me out and explain why/how they can fall under both categories? Are they regulated by Habanos SA? Thanks in advance and I hope this isn't a stupid question.

Ian

I think whether Johnny Os are classified as a CC is up to the Pass Leader...in this instance Charlie. I've seen passes where J-Os were considered CCs and others where they were not, and could only be traded for NCs.

Very interesting, thanks for your input Chen. I hope Charlie see's this soon.

Update: Got the box last night. All of the sticks look in good shape. Once I get confirmation of my p and t I will get this puppy out to mediumjake. :D

Very interesting, thanks for your input Chen. I hope Charlie see's this soon.

Update: Got the box last night. All of the sticks look in good shape. Once I get confirmation of my p and t I will get this puppy out to mediumjake. :D

I know that when I put that Johnny-O in the pass, I was considering is a CC for CC trade. But Ian or Charlie would have final say on that one.

I never heard of Johnny O's until CP so could someone please help me out and explain why/how they can fall under both categories? Are they regulated by Habanos SA? Thanks in advance and I hope this isn't a stupid question.

Ian
Not sure about the CC/NC classification, but IIRC all of the Johnny-O information is located in the CC section.

As for Habanos regulation, that is probably something that John will have to speak for.

The few passes that I have been involved in the have been considered CC, so I was just under the impression that they were CC.

Edit to remove some what could be considered sensitive vendor information (Thanks for the heads-up Gary!)

Thanks for the info brother. As far as final decisions, this is Charlies show, I just provided the sticks. Good thing because I'm not sure and wouldn't want to upset anyone, either way. I'm sure Charlie will respond in the morning, if not, I'll call him tomorrow. Thanks again.

That is a good question, I'd have to list them a "CC" as John gets them in directly from "South of Miami". Your Puts & Takes look good to me, ship er' brother....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Roger. Bombs away! Ill post confirmation number tonight.

Congratulations Ian, its been a pleasure.