• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm a Gettin' Married Pass II (In honor of Ian - thefatguy)

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/topic/65838-i-heard-that/page__hl__custom%20rolled

Had a hell of a time finding this one.

Gents, when I opened up the box for final inspection before shipping, the lfd "a"'s wrapper was peeling. Since I don't remember it being like this the other night Id like to replace it. I think it costs around 20 a stick.. Cool with yall?

Edit: I see its valued at $17 on the list.

Gents, when I opened up the box for final inspection before shipping, the lfd "a"'s wrapper was peeling. Since I don't remember it being like this the other night Id like to replace it. I think it costs around 20 a stick.. Cool with yall?

Edit: I see its valued at $17 on the list.

It's your choice brother, do what you think is best. As we say, it's some times a causalty of war....... :thumbs:

Charlie

I believe that Johnny-O is considered a CC, the Anejo is not a CC. Based on the rules CC for CC, NC for NC, I don't think this one would fly.

Hey thanks 2k6, I had no idea they were cc's. Plus, I'm a jackass. Adding the same cigar is against the rules.

Here's revised p and t..
P- 187 Toro Mad. @ 5.40 T- Berger&Argenti Belicoso @ 5.20
P- LFD Double Ligero Digger @ 10.60 T- La Paulina @ 10.90

Just want to confirm these are your only 2 p and t ?

Yes and since we had a casualty please also note...

P- Litto Gomez Small Batch #4 @ 18.00 T- Lfd "A" @ 17.00

Heads up Jake.
USPS DC# 0310 3490 0001 2478 0691

Also, I believe Andy forgot to write his 601 Oscuro and B&A V32 on the pass list so I took the liberty.

Just a note gents, I'm leaving for vacation on June 30th and will be gone for over a week. I'd hoped the timing would work out, but now I'm not so sure, its going to be a close call. I'm going to pm Smokin Sims and see what his plans are for the hand off and keep my fingers crossed.

If necessary, I'll drop out rather than make this anymore complicated than it needs to be. I figure we've got a week before I have to decide, I'll talk to James and see how timely USPS is.

In the event that I do have to quit, I'll be happy to send some smokes directly to Ian to make up for it. :laugh:

Pass arrived. I didn't have time to dig in it tonight, but will tomorrow. I'll post P/T's then, and pending approval will turn-over to James on prob. Friday.

Take: Montecristo #2 /// Put: Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro
Take: Tatuaje Capa Especial /// Put: Opus X Fuente Fuente 2008
Take: Padron 1964 Exclusivo /// Put: Tatuaje Wolfman

I'm going to go ahead and plan my puts and takes. I think Jake and I are meeting on Friday and I'll coordinate with Domingo tonight. The pass will be driving around Texas the next few stops.

[quote name='BigJake6904' timestamp='1340198200' post='1098233']
Take: Montecristo #2 /// Put: Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro
Take: Tatuaje Capa Especial /// Put: Opus X Fuente Fuente 2008
Take: Padron 1964 Exclusivo /// Put: Tatuaje Wolfman
[/quote]

Lookin' good brother, thanks for being part of this pass...... :thumbs:

[quote name='Smokin'Sims' timestamp='1340207827' post='1098260']
I'm going to go ahead and plan my puts and takes. I think Jake and I are meeting on Friday and I'll coordinate with Domingo tonight. The pass will be driving around Texas the next few stops.
[/quote]

Have a fun James, always a great way seeing some of CP's finest........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

I plan on having my puts ready in the morning. I'll meet Domingo on Sunday.

My proposed puts/takes:

Put: AF Love Affair ($20.00) / LG Small Batch #4 ($18.00)
Put Viaje Skull and Bones MOAB or FOAB ($8.80 or $9.20) - I need to double check which one when I get home / 601 Green Label Oscuro Trunco ($8.50)

I think the Love Affair fits the them of the pass the well. I'm also going to try and get the Johnny-O shagfoot, but need to double check what I have at home.

edit: double checked the price on the 601, I was off in the initial post.

I didn't have the CC i thought I did, so am going to propose a final put of a Fuente Flor Fina SG ($7.05) for the SS Maduro ($6.60). I can do a drop with ChiefMD between now and Wednesday when I plan to take the pass up to Joe. It is the Viaje FOAB that I am putting. My final puts and takes are:

1) P 100 Love Affair/ T 96 LG Small Batch 4
2) P 101 Viaje FOAB / T 91 601 green label
3) P 102 Fuente Flor Fina SG/ T 55 Short Story Maduro.

Let me know what you think.

Looks like we're going to mix and match the order slightly if no one minds. Smokin'Sims is dropping by Austin on Wed for the pass. I'm going to pm Isy's address to Chiefmd, and we'll just swap the order back.

***EDIT*** In case anyone was wondering this has been approved by Sims and Chief.