• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm a Gettin' Married Pass II (In honor of Ian - thefatguy)

T:53 Trinidad Coloniales 8.58 Put: HdM Epicure Especiales 8.80
T:77 H. Upmann 46 10.16 Put: Montecristo #2 10.12
T:78 Johnny- O X-Tra 8.00 Put: Punch Punch 8.36
T:84 Montecristo Edmundo 9.16 Put: Montecristo Petite Edmundo AT 9.20 I'm not sure on this one whether the higher price counts because of the AT

I am also interested in:
56: My Father Puff Stuff
But I think there is a rarity factor to consider. Is it considered a 2?

Your main p/t looks good to me, Joe. :thumbs:

Like you, I'm not sure about the puff's rarity. I know they were a limited release but everyone seems to have a few. One of the big dogs will have to chime in..

I know that the puff edition was rare until it was discovered that they were being distributed to other cigar shops. I think the rarity went out the window when that happened, as I know the price dropped like crazy at that time (like 2 bucks a stick if I remember).

Well, Hell. I'll throw this out there:
T:56: My Father Puff Stuff 8.00 P: Padron 64th Monarca Natural 9.99

Well, Hell. I'll throw this out there:

Sounds good to me Joe. I know that Ian is a big fan of the Padrons as well........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Very cool!

So my final p/ts look like this:
T:53 Trinidad Coloniales 8.58 Put: HdM Epicure Especiales 8.80
T:77 H. Upmann 46 10.16 Put: Montecristo #2 10.12
T:78 Johnny- O X-Tra 8.00 Put: Punch Punch 8.36
T:84 Montecristo Edmundo 9.16 Put: Montecristo Petite Edmundo AT 9.20

Sims should be on his way from Houston this morning and we'll be meeting to do the hand off after dinner and a smoke tonight.

The hand off has been completed, and Mr. Sims is on his way back to Houston. Many thanks to James for driving this in and thanks to Charlie for letting me play!

Congratulations again Ian, looking forward to meeting you at the QSH.

Chiefmd is on deck!

The hand off has been completed, and Mr. Sims is on his way back to Houston. Many thanks to James for driving this in and thanks to Charlie for letting me play!

Chiefmd is on deck!

Thanks brother, I also look forward to meeting you. The QSH is always a great time. I haven't missed one, and don't plan to.

Chiefmd is on deck!

Thanks brother, I also look forward to meeting you. The QSH is always a great time. I haven't missed one, and don't plan to.

Yeah, what Ian said....... :D :thumbs: :p

It was a fun trip and I had two very tired little boys by the time I got home. I'll coordinate something with Chief for this week-end.

I am trying to make the QSH next year. This year it won't work.

I got the pass from James. Everything looks good. I am going to replace the box.

LFD double ligero digger 10.20 (take) illusione epernay le matin 11.20 (put)

Tatuaje unicos 9.25(take) liga privada #9 robusto oscuro 10.90 (put)

I think I'm just going to stick with these. Tried finding something for the Tatuaje wolfman but couldn't so I'll leave it for someone else. Let me know what you all think about these.