• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

i'm a newbie...and a girl...all at the same time

coventrycat86 said:
Eshaw99 said:
FYI, takeapuff6 is CP member #1500!  Very cool  :thumbs:
[snapback]156795[/snapback]​

Where you gettin' that from ???
[snapback]156808[/snapback]​

thast what it says underneath my username when you look at my posts(at least it does on mine) but lets just say i am # 1500 hehe

How do we know this isn't gamelover posing as a chick in order to gain free cigars? :p

Welcome to CP :)
Wisconsin is to cold for me, but we do have others CPers
from that part of the contry

Bill

Rod said:
How do we know this isn't gamelover posing as a chick in order to gain free cigars? :p
[snapback]156816[/snapback]​

lol, i don't know who gamelover is-but i'm sue you guys aren't fond of him. nope i am 100% female

Rod said:

We do know that she's not Steven/Karen/Bill since you banned gamehumper's IP's :laugh:

coventrycat86 said:
Rod said:

We do know that she's not Steven/Karen/Bill since you banned gamehumper's IP's :laugh:
[snapback]156821[/snapback]​

at least someone is sticking up for me... now thast the one who will get the pics j/k

Well, CC's russian bride never responded to his emails. I'm assuming he's still on the prowl :p

bfreebern said:
Well, CC's russian bride never responded to his emails. I'm assuming he's still on the prowl :p
[snapback]156827[/snapback]​
again the newbie is soooooooooo confused

Rod said:
Welcome! Be sure to post your photo at www.cigarphotos.com

:)
[snapback]156787[/snapback]​

Shameless plug! :p

Welcome. It's a freak show in here.

the chubby fellow from MS doesn't seem to be getting as much attention as the newest female, weird.

twoodruff said:
the chubby fellow from MS doesn't seem to be getting as much attention as the newest female, weird.
[snapback]156849[/snapback]​

Well I'm welcoming you in this thread since the majority of scumbag males in here smell a female and they want to post and send her cigars haha.
Welcome also Puff. :thumbs: