• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm a NOOB

gtphale

newbie at heart
Hey all been lurking here over the week and this seems like a great place. I was introduced to this forum from Alexgtp, me and him go back aways now. I'm from the Chicago area and always looking to find a good spot to lite up a smoke. I have just started trying differant cigars was locked onto Monte Cristo's for a long time. Now Greycliffs are probably my favorite, and for a daily cigar I have fallen in love with the CAO cameroon.

My name is Steve i'm 30 yrs. old and married.(its not all that bad)

Some of my interest are working on grandprix's hanging out with friends that I have met through the car club. I'm a big fan of Reptiles have a bearded dragon. As for other pets I have the club mascot for ILGPC,he's a black pug named Harley.

My perfect night is drinking a tall glass of Makers Mark, smoking a Greycliff,while playing some Texas Holdum.

I'll be keeping an eye out in the upcoming events section for events in my area to hang out and met a few of you guys.

Hope to be here for along time.

Steve

Welcome aboard!

Be sure to check out www.cigarphotos.com too. :)

Good to see a newcomer. What year is your Grand Prix?

sounds great to me, welcome!
:thumbs:

grab a chair, light up a cigar, read some post some,
enjoy!

Its a 97 used to be setup for drag racing but was turned into a daily driver this fall. Still runs pretty decent though.

Didn't know they put that engine in Grand Prix's. I woulda bet on the 3.1. But I'm a Ford guy, what do I know? :laugh:

Welcome!!!

I, too, am from the Chicago area (northern suburbs). You're a little bit away from me, but I'll be sure to let you know when we have some activities up north, here...

Also... I, too, had a Grand Prix (read below) that I dearly miss... It was the best American car I've owned yet (aside from the '68 Chevy Chevelle SS I wish I still had)...

Have fun - you're in with a great bunch of guys!!!

George

Wildcard said:
Didn't know they put that engine in Grand Prix's. I woulda bet on the 3.1. But I'm a Ford guy, what do I know? :laugh:
[snapback]158842[/snapback]​

That's the GTP! I had a '99, until some knucklehead hit me from behind at 50 mph... Now it's totalled :( God I loved that car....

All's good, though - Momma let me buy an Infiniti i35 :thumbs:

Sorry for the threadjack...

Welcome to CP! You'll love it here. Be sure and check out the Newbie Sampler Trade Thread in the Trading Forum :)

Well with driving a ford then you know what the back of a grand prix looks like....................... :p