• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

i'm er... leavin

thejollyco

The Jolly Company
I'll be gone for two months, to visit CHINER.

in those two months, i will still be around, sorta.
I'm not all that around now anyways, cause i'm sort of in and out doing stuff.

To those that owe me stuff... well, you have 2 extra months to hold on to em.
Oh, if you haven't figured it out yet, i've changed addresses.
I took a semester off from schoool, and i'm travelin.. and stuff.

I wonder if i'll go insane in the land of the yellow people. ???

Have fun Jolly! But watch out. I've got it on good authority that the Chinese have a particular aversion to Irishmen :D

Take care of yourself and check in once in a while.

Remember this Jolly, you can get in real trouble stabbing people in the neck over there. :p

Jolly

make sure to check in with us now and then internet cafes are all over these days.

enjoy your time off from school, be safe and I know this may be difficult but......

sane while your traveling ;)

BenjieV :D

thejollyco said:
Nah... can't get any worse than you already are Bruddah! :0 :p :thumbs: Have a great trip visiting the homeland!

Aloha,

Wade

Hey jolly, have a good time traveling and be sure to check in and give us an update on your travels and adventures.

Meanwhile, I'll be leading my simple, boring life here in New England :(

thejollyco said:
???

I hope there aren't any Americans of Chinese descent reading this. Unless...

Will you be visiting and assisting the sick and infirm abroad? Because many of those with jaundice, hepatitis, and various liver ailments turn completely yellow.

That must be the answer.

You know, most people who smoke a lot have yellowing between their fingers too(regardless of their background)

thejollyco said:
I have a friend of mine who is over in China right now -- she speaks fluent Mandarin and probably could show you around a bit. Let me know.

Enjoy yourself, and remember the most important phrase you can learn is: shen jing bing!

Muley said:
I hope there aren't any Americans of Chinese descent reading this. Unless...
bah, my girlfriend is from Malaysia, but ethnically Chinese, and she talks about herself as being yellow all the time. Unless it's said in a derogatory manner, it's about as offensive as someone calling you white.

Hell, the word for us whitey's over there is "kuai lou" -- white ghost. ;) Another word for us translates into "big nose" -- don't worry about it. ;)

lucasbuck said:
Have fun Jolly! But watch out. I've got it on good authority that the Chinese have a particular aversion to Irishmen :D
Quite the opposite -- if he's the least bit social, he'll be beating off the women with a stick.

have a safe one....i have one concern though.....what no Pass while your gone? where are those sticks going to rest and be cared for while ur gone? you certainly didn't smoke them all up already.

Anyway....enjoy your trip....be safe.

Be safe bro! Don't do anything any of us wouldnt do!! (I don't think that is saying much but what the heck! LOL)

Phil

i'll keep in touch.

i know some mandarin......
sorta.

blah. i'll take pictures of people's nostrils and show you guys the pics.
i leave for nyc nowwwwwwww. peace