• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm getting married next weekend!

You guys are hilarious! She's definitely my best friend! Any honeymoon advice....??? Just kiddin ;)

You guys are hilarious! She's definitely my best friend! Any honeymoon advice....??? Just kiddin ;)

I think it's pretty common knowledge that Rod is a regular at his local sexy time shop... Or at least he seems to get a lot of packages from there..??? He might help you out with some lightly used girth rings er something!

Congratulations Aaron! Glad you're coming to the islands, the weather is perfect for newlyweds.

From comedian Tim Allen's book, "My girlfriend made me a twice baked potato and after having one I said, "if you keep cooking like this I'll marry you".
I married her, haven't had a twice baked potato since." :laugh:

Congrats, try to enjoy the night. I just got married and I can tell you it goes by very quickly, try to enjoy it brother, I know I did.

Congrats man! I've been married two years and love it, even though we currently live in my parents basement...

Congrats! Remember to breath.

I've been married for a 5 months now. Feels like much longer :whistling: - Good luck!