• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm going to lose 100 lbs.

Keep up the good work guys. I myself am dealing with the same issues, I say we burn all the jack n the boxes down!!! lol jjk

I woke up and hopped on the scales this morning. I hit 265 so I had to post it (that makes an even 50lbs lost since May). It had been slow and tedious but after being so conscious about my eating habits they have become a good habits and I don't think anything about it. 15 more pounds and I start the P90X as I want to shed enough not to place too much stress on my ankle (broken 2.5 times). Hopefully everyone else who has been working on shedding a few pounds is still working on it and doing well.

I woke up and hopped on the scales this morning. I hit 265 so I had to post it (that makes an even 50lbs lost since May). It had been slow and tedious but after being so conscious about my eating habits they have become a good habits and I don't think anything about it. 15 more pounds and I start the P90X as I want to shed enough not to place too much stress on my ankle (broken 2.5 times). Hopefully everyone else who has been working on shedding a few pounds is still working on it and doing well.

That is really impressive. Keep up the great work. Losing weight sure isn't easy, but you've already come a long way.

My wife snapped this photo while I was grilling for my FIL's car club event and it dawned on me, I don't have a double chin, weird.

DSC02545.jpg

Man, that's great! Are you still keeping track or just working on getting healthier? Either way, keep it up.

Looking good man. You should send a PM to LAKingsFan here, he's lost a ton of weight lately, he might be able to give you some pointers.

You are correct. if you watch what you eat for an extended period, it becomes natural. You will hit your goal one day before you know it. Keep up the good work!

Sir, you are looking great and I am very proud of you. Keep pushing and you will do this. It is a struggle that you well know we both face, it hurts, but it feels great when you see results like this.

Bless ya buddy,

Matthew

Congrats to all who are in this process of remaking yourselves. Keep up the good work and the healthy eating habits!