• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm going to miss him... Our pet TJ

JHawk

Just Another La Flor Whore
Today we had to put our 16 year old friend and family member TJ to sleep. He stopped eating his food and drinking water, so we knew it was time. He was a wonderful part of our family for a long time and it is going to take a while to get over this.

Sorry to hear of loss of your friend and family member. It is a difficult time and I sure he will be missed.

Ken

aw damn.. I hate these threads. Sorry man... so sorry.

So sorry for your loss. You are right, they become like a family member and we miss them being there for us.
Take care and think of all of the good times you had with TJ, I am sure it will bring a smile to your face.

Sorry for your loss. A pet is like a family member, when they pass on they live in your heart and walk by your side for a while, still talk to him because he will be right next to you, until his next life.

Sorry to hear about your loss. Pets are closer to ones heart then we ever realize. Cheerish those times and tell his stories....you will be reunited one day again! The hardest thing to remember is that there is no more pain.

So sorry to hear about TJ, may you meet him again on the Rainbow Bridge.

Sorry man. Pets are such a huge part of the family unit, they have their own personalities and can never be replaced....I don't know what I'd do without my dog Stetson.

We know how you feel brother. We lost our Cadji this summer. Think good thoughts.

God Bless your Pup...he is happy and comfortable now. Stay strong bro...eventually your tears wil turn to smiles.

So sorry for your loss. Letting them go when it's time is the last and hardest gift we ever give them for all they give to us.

Good Dog Henry's about to get the belly rub of his life in TJ's honor. :(

~Boar

Sorry for your loss. Given time another friend will enter your heart, not to replace TJ but to keep him company.

I'm so sorry to hear brother, I just got a puppy (my first) and I'd be devastated. My thoughts go out to you and your family!