• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm Having A Freakin' Blast

Way to hook him into cigars! :laugh: He's getting a small sample and just like drugs he'll get hooked and start looking for a dealer.

Nice play!

A picture of the hot wife is a pre-requisite to joining CP. :sign:

Brian

Wow Wade, I wish I had a mentor like you when I was starting off. I would have never started off with Swisher Sweets. :sign:

Damn, that's amazing. :thumbs:

Wow Wade, I wish I had a mentor like you when I was starting off. I would have never started off with Swisher Sweets. :sign:

Hey, I started with Swisher Sweets and Rum Soaked Crooks and I turned out OK!

It is fun to be a pusher. God damn, the Pusher man! Just funnin' ya'. ;)

What you did is in the spirit of the BOTL creed and you are a credit to the breed and the creed, Wade. :thumbs:

I bleieve Cory's package should land today. I know he signed up here, not sure if he got his approval yet. I'll check on that on the motorcycle site, hopefully he'll stop by and introduce himself here.

Hey, I started with Swisher Sweets and Rum Soaked Crooks and I turned out OK!

It is fun to be a pusher. God damn, the Pusher man! Just funnin' ya'. ;)

What you did is in the spirit of the BOTL creed and you are a credit to the breed and the creed, Wade. :thumbs:

Great song BTW, and hell of a gesture wade. I did the same thing for a house warming gift the other day... Bought the guy so many smokes he couldn't put em all in his humi and we ended up having to smoke some... Damn

Is he a Packer fan?

I'm a BRONCOS fan!!!!

After all this talk about this guy's wife, I certainly hope he didn't include a URL to this board. Just kidding...

HAHAHAHAHAAHA....you guys are too much!!

I'm here now!!

The family, Laura (my hottie), me, and rott/dob mix Diesel

family.jpg

I bleieve Cory's package should land today. I know he signed up here, not sure if he got his approval yet. I'll check on that on the motorcycle site, hopefully he'll stop by and introduce himself here.

still nothing yet, maybe today!!

im sooooo excited...the wife is in kentucky to train some people. i may just have to smoke one in the house!!!!

I'm here now!!

family.jpg

I picked out the hottie, no prob. But are you the one in the chair or the one sitting on the ground? :D

j/k bro... welcome to CP! Any friend of Wade's is a friend of... er... uh... anyway, welcome to CP! :thumbs:

I'm a BRONCOS fan!!!!

*&^%$#@! You tell me this AFTER I send you a humidor filled with cigars! ;)

the wife is in kentucky to train some people. i may just have to smoke one in the house!!!!
Cory, not typically the best way to get Laura acclimated and accepting your new hobby! :sign:

hahahahaaha!!

you're right wade, this family is like the vr.

I'm here now!!

family.jpg

I picked out the hottie, no prob. But are you the one in the chair or the one sitting on the ground? :D

j/k bro... welcome to CP! Any friend of Wade's is a friend of... er... uh... anyway, welcome to CP! :thumbs:

hahaha, its all good!!
i will have to find some other pics of my wifey later tonight and post em!

Cory,

Welcome to CP! You are one lucky guy to have a mentor like Wade who is about to turn you on to a habit that is worse than any drug you can get into and will send you literally to the poor house ROFLMAO

Oh by the way great looking collar your wearing in the pic. Can you tell me how you trained Diesel to sit so nicely in that chair.

Looking forward to having you around ;)

BenjieV :D

i will have to find some other pics of my wifey later tonight and post em!
:whistling: :thumbs:

she'd kill me if i post a pic of her in her swimsuit :D

but she dont got to know!!
Did I not say this was one cool dude! ;)

hahahaahahaha :D

Cory,

Welcome to CP! You are one lucky guy to have a mentor like Wade who is about to turn you on to a habit that is worse than any drug you can get into and will send you literally to the poor house ROFLMAO

Oh by the way great looking collar your wearing in the pic. Can you tell me how you trained Diesel to sit so nicely in that chair.

Looking forward to having you around ;)

BenjieV :D

Just from chattin with Wade, he does seem like a good mentor!

from doin some research, you're right, this will send me to the poor house!!!

my wife picked out the collar! she says i look sexy in it :D

diesel...hes a good boy....well trained!!