• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Index Page for Reviews in this Forum

Damn nice work. Even sortable by author and date too. Well done! :thumbs:

All I can say is...WOW!

Thank you VERY much. Makes searching for a review beyond easy!...even I can do this :whistling:

Great work.

Just a question, but does this self update?

Tim

Just a question, but does this self update?

Tim
I think so Tim...his original post was in 2009 and I saw reviews from 2011...or maybe he updates it periodically like I do in the 'Johnny-O!' value thread.

Good question...maybe we should PM him.

From Page 2 of the thread

I have a little java app that grabs any new reviews, and updates the data in the script. I then edit the title as needed, and upload the updated script. If the thread title and description are the cigar name and cigar size, then editing the title is easier. The way Kingantz names his threads works really well (btw congrats Kingantz on your 100th review!), but not necessary as long as the info needed is in the review.

I wonder if we cold talk him into doing the same thing for the wish list thread

Sorry to bump such an old thread but is there any way we can still incorperate this into the website like Rod said he was going to do. It was very helpful although it seems not to grab the topics anymore.

I just emailed iherzolite. Will see if this is something we can incorporate at CP. thanks

Hey Rod,  Sorry I've been AWOL for a bit. When I get a chance I'll take a look at wordpress and see what we can do. I'm sure we can figure something out, but not sure I'll be able to do anything until probably March (I'm in the middle a continuously changing  project with a completely unrealistic schedule, but its on my radar).