• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Interesting Day...

Good luck on your 2nd interview brother
thumbs-up.gif

When I felt a company I used to work for started changing and I started looking for advice on the 'Net a website I happened upon gave me the best advice to make up my mind.

The first question they asked was, "well, you're looking HERE aren't you?"

Since you already had an interview set up with another company, I feel you had already decided who you want to work for and made it your destiny!

Keep us posted.

Well, I had my third interview on Friday evening. It went really well and after waiting to hear back from them for a bit I finally got an official offer today. My start date is in about two weeks, so I have a little bit of time to get a few house projects done and then will be off to start on a new adventure. I am definitely excited about my new position. Thanks again for everyone's support!

I'm glad your 3rd interview went well! It's great to snag a job right after leaving another one.

I just started my new job yesterday so I thought I would give a little update. It's been kinda crazy and hectic, lots to do and plenty of things to learn at a new place. So far I have had a good time though and am looking forward to all the possibilities that this new job could hold. Overall I think that everything so far has seemed to work out really well. Thanks again for all of the support.

..... I decided that I should voice my opinion to the main owner. It has always been the philosophy at the company to speak up and voice your opinion.

Never voice opinion even when they tell you it is OKAY. That is pure BS. Whatever voice you speak puts you in a negative light....always. Best option is to stay quiet and look for a new job.

Good luck on new job.

Glad to hear you've found another job, and I hope it turns out to be all that you expected and more. The first few weeks will almost always be busy... getting past the growing pains and cutting your teeth on the new projects etc. Best of luck!