• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Introducing The Midwest and Kentucky Savinelli Rep

Congrats Matthew! Glad to see this is all coming together!

Wow, congratulations! Good to see someone knowledgeable is going to be working in the industry. It seems like a lot of the reps I've met lately don't really know much about the cigars they represent. Keep 'em in shape! :laugh:

Again, congratulations man, I envy you!
You're right Charles! I've noticed this as well. I spoke with the umpteenth La Flor rep to come through my B&M, and I felt like I knew more about the line than he did. He didn't even know they made a Culebra, and insisted that I didn't know what I was talking about until he made a call.
He also told me I shouldn't classify the Chisel Maduro as a full bodied cigar. :laugh:

WTG Matthew, so when are you gonna come to Ontario.. thats Mid-west well kinda... ;)

Well that is it folks. I am the regional manager for Savinelli cigars, pipes and premium accessories for the Midwest and Kentucky. For a long time I have hoped for a job like this and I finally have it. Please expect updates and info, and ask and ask questions. I thank and look so deeply forward to meeting you all at the many events I look forward to being at. It has been a long time since Savinelli has had regional managers, a lot of work to do, and I look forward to bringing it to you.

So much thanks.

Much care,

Matthew

That's awesome Matt! I know breaking into the Rep side of things was a long dream of yours, congrats on following your dream and making it come true. Do give me a call when your in my neck of the woods. I owe you a few bourbon and cigar nights at my home to repay you for your hospitality. If you ever have any questions about shops and/or the territory, you know how to get a hold of me.

Just back from training late last night. There is a world of things to do with pipes that I will take some time to master.

Other then that I really recommend you guys check out the R y R series Y cigars. 2 1/2 very rich and premium ligero leaves in the filler (binder and fill all Nicaraguan), made in our factory in Esteli, and a beautiful Ecuadorian Habana 2000 wrapper. Rich and complex, this is my personal favorite.

In response to the states I will be in...Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin and Kentucky. Gentlemen, We shall Herf.

As I said before, my goal is to do events at your B&M's, then go have some fun afterward. I simply cannot wait.

Thank you all so deeply for the oceans of kind words.

Congrats Matt, too bad we won't be seeing you here in Kansas City. :( Outlaw South should be open this wednesday. :D At any rate, take care and best of luck with this fantastic opportunity!!

Bryce

Congrats Matthew on finding a job you can really pour your experience into! May you have a lifetime of success while doing it
thumbs-up.gif

Congratulations Matt!

I'm extremely happy for you and so glad that you've finally gotten your dream job!

Last I spoke with you, you were about to go through the interview process I believe. Apparently I've neglected to write you in quite some time! My apologies. I'll make sure to write you soon to find out all the details!

Wish you could have been in Montreal this Saturday as I spent the day at Casa del Habano with a cigar brother of mine. We had a great time and it was an especially nice respite from the cold! I think Savinelli needs a stronger presence here in Canada! LOL!

Once again, congratulations and I'm sure you'll love this new job!

Keep in touch brother,

Paul