• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Introducing...

She is a great looking pup............

May you have many, many years........

Nice, very nice.

Great addition!

We just brought a new puppy, Stetson (a Corgi) into our household not but 2 months ago.

He's a real joy....but thinks he's above training. ...Little does he know... ;)

She is a beautiful pup Jim. I can only imagine how much she will enjoy her new home.

How's she coming Jim? She looks cute as a button at nine weeks! :love:

Hey, I totally missed this thread! Jim, congrats on your newest family member, Ruby! She's probably changed a lot physically since the first pic, post a new one.

Hey, I totally missed this thread! Jim, congrats on your newest family member, Ruby! She's probably changed a lot physically since the first pic, post a new one.

So did I. Just happened to run across it searching for something else.

I missed this thread as well, but I was on a boat at the time. I've had the chance to meet Ruby and she is an awesome dog. What is her current favorite toy and treat?

Keep us posted as she grows up. Puppy and doggy pictures will aways go over well. :D

wow... forgot to do any updates!

Just a few weeks ago...
388421_219041968166621_100001824577365_533701_63982274_n.jpg

Video from this summer

Another video

She's gotten big... she's about 6½ months old now and just past 65#. A holy terror on Porter, but he loves every minute. Well, mostly every minute. Very willful and stubborn, but she is female after all. But also very smart - she learns things are a frighteningly quick pace. We still miss Amber, and Ruby is not her replacement, but rather just a new and different addition to our strange little family.

Wow Jim nice puppy, I envy you your visit with Tom and his family as well.

Great lookin pup. I would like to start looking for a puppy but don't really have the time or space. Guess that settles that.