• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

iPass Holiday Music Pass

The Pass made it home yesterday and looks great, you guys did an awesome job! Thanks to all Pass participants for one of the smoothest Passes I have ever had the pleasure to run.

Now, I'm currently working on getting the Vine organized and out on the road, it should be ready no later than Tuesday. What I would like to know is how many of you have a DVD reader or writer? We're going to do 3 legs of the Vine and I would like to do 2 on DVD's, which I can fit more data on, thus less disc's. The other participants who have no idea what I am talking about will be on the data CD leg ... :laugh: .

:cool:

The Pass made it home yesterday and looks great, you guys did an awesome job! Thanks to all Pass participants for one of the smoothest Passes I have ever had the pleasure to run.

Now, I'm currently working on getting the Vine organized and out on the road, it should be ready no later than Tuesday. What I would like to know is how many of you have a DVD reader or writer? We're going to do 3 legs of the Vine and I would like to do 2 on DVD's, which I can fit more data on, thus less disc's. The other participants who have no idea what I am talking about will be on the data CD leg ... :laugh: .

We never know what you're talking about!

<cough> dvd <cough>

Music is now neatly organized and burned to 2 DVD's. I'll pin down the legs and PIF order later this morning. If all goeas as planned the Vine should will hit the road this afternoon.

Okay guys ...... the PIF is on it's way!

MN, DC# 0307 0020 0004 0412 1275
FL, DC# 0307 0020 0004 0412 1268
TX, DC# 0307 0020 0004 0412 1251

Florida leg is outta here. DC# 0103 8555 7492 9871 2361

Thanks for having me in this great pass and everyone have a Merry Christmas.

-B

Label/Receipt Number: 0307 0020 0004 0412 1275

Your item was delivered at 3:55 PM on December 14, 2007 in MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55407.

I don't know who they delivered it to, because I have not received it! :angry:

I will go to the post office on Monday. I'm not real optimistic about their helpfulness.

Label/Receipt Number: 0307 0020 0004 0412 1275

Your item was delivered at 3:55 PM on December 14, 2007 in MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55407.

I don't know who they delivered it to, because I have not received it! :angry:

I will go to the post office on Monday. I'm not real optimistic about their helpfulness.

Disregard the above post. Package just arrived. It will go out Monday.

Gidde up!! I'm jonesin' for some Rat Pack xmas :D