• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

iPass Holiday Music Pass

Looking great guys! Sorry it didn't make it all the way around before Christmas but at least you'll have killer tunes for next year.

:cool:

This is in the mail....Heads Up Cory :thumbs:
Rock and Roll Daddio!! Ready and waiting. :)
It showed up today. Thanks for the smokes Daivd; I didn't realize you lived in KC. Maybe I'll see you at the Outlaw the next time I'm down that way. :thumbs:

I'll try to get these ripped tonight and then off to CA!

Cheers!
- C

Pee Pee dance commences!!!! We can still play the music until New Years right? ???

Pee Pee dance commences!!!! We can still play the music until New Years right? ???
Hell, you can play it on St. Patty's day if you want. :sign:

She is off and in the air:
DC#: 0103 8555 7492 3034 5220

I hope you enjoy the cigars. I think I hit one on your Wish List. :whistling:

Merry Christmas!
- C

Ginseng, the PIF was sent out this morning via USPS.
DC# 0306 2400 0000 8251 0160
Alrighty,

We got home yesterday and the saved mail was delivered today. The PIF is in fine shape and it will go out on Wednesday.

Thanks to David for arranging this and for all the participants for putting up such great tunes!

Wilkey

The music and PIF has been received from Cory...............nice selection of both to say the least! Thanks Cory..

I will get this back on the road to lkyman after the holidays.

Thanks again David for another well run pass!

My end shows delivered to Eric, so hopefully he has it.

Got it today! Don't know what happened with USPS on my end as far as DC, but it didn't reach my house until this AM. I'll get it on it's way today!

Eric

P.S. Nice smokes!!

My end shows delivered to Eric, so hopefully he has it.

Got it today! Don't know what happened with USPS on my end as far as DC, but it didn't reach my house until this AM. I'll get it on it's way today!

Eric

P.S. Nice smokes!!

Whew, glad it finally arrived. Frickin' USPS. Enjoy the smokes Eric and Happy Holidays.

-Brandon

Whew, glad it finally arrived. Frickin' USPS. Enjoy the smokes Eric and Happy Holidays.

-Brandon
Thanks Brandon. I don't know what happened. Either USPS didn't get around to delivering it until today, or else it got delivered to one of my neighbors by mistake who just brought it over here. It was on my front porch this morning, and I never saw it there yesterday.

Mailed it back out to Dan today!

DC: 03071790000415043831

Heads up Scott!!! Headed Las Vegas direction. :thumbs: DC# 03061070000416179489

Thanks David and all for making this another enjoyable experience!

What's next? Ska, Reggae, Classical, African, Latin, World...................? :whistling:

-Brandon
Thanks Brandon. I don't know what happened. Either USPS didn't get around to delivering it until today, or else it got delivered to one of my neighbors by mistake who just brought it over here. It was on my front porch this morning, and I never saw it there yesterday.

Mailed it back out to Dan today!

DC: 03071790000415043831

Awesome! I head to N'awlins Friday night so it should be here by then.....and can hand it off to Shane before I leave.....I hope.

Got 'er today. Thanks Eric! Will drop it of at Shane's on my way out of town.

Good job guys, I've been out of commision for a few days now due to a dang cold but things should get back to normal now.

:cool:

PIF and music received from Putz. Great tunes - Awesone sticks Charlie. Thank you

I'm hoping we can do like a decades, or instrumental, or rock/metal pass. Next time I'll make the pass.....

I will get this to Greggor22 in the next few days as it ends with him for this leg.

Scott

Tunes and PIF received.
Rob, this is out to you tomorrow!

Thanks for another great pass David!

DC 0307 1790 0004 7691 3319

I have made arraingments with Greg(greggor22) to meet up this weekend and hand-off the music and PIF.
Again, thanks for having me

Scott