• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

iPass Holiday Music Pass

Doesn't look as if this pony is going to be in the stable in time for X-Mass Cheer! ??? I guess there is always next year.... :whistling:

Music has landed!!! Brad, the package was a little heavy, thanks mang!!

posting DC shortly...

incoming carl

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7492 3995 0081

thanks guys

Look like a foot race and leg #1 is in the lead. Hey Putz, I can send you the music if you'ld like to get it before Christmas an if anybody else wants to start another branch please feel free to do so.

:cool:

Look like a foot race and leg #1 is in the lead. Hey Putz, I can send you the music if you'ld like to get it before Christmas an if anybody else wants to start another branch please feel free to do so.

Nope! All good here David. I have a ton of Christmas music already so if it does not get here in time there is always next year!

You are doing a fine job juggling your multiple tasks! Dinner is on me next time I am in town............you have earned it Big Guy. :thumbs:

The Texas leg rolled in today. Just got everything loaded and will do a handoff to Mike on Wed. It'll be a real quick flip here in N. Texas. then on to OK.

Thanks David for everything. The DVD disks worked pretty good. Thank goodness for portable HD's. :D

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Package in from Swissy (WOW!). Burned the DVDs and wiped the drool off the cigars, out in this mornings mail to Big Dave! (Dav1041)

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7492 5517 9831

I can't burn DVDs, but if anyone was hoping for a couple of CDs worth from the list, PM me and I will try to get them our xmas.

Cheers and happy holidays.

David, you are doing an unbelievable job. The DVDs, addys, everything are so well planned it was easy to turn around in a couple of hours.

Package in from Swifty (WOW!). Burned the DVDs and wiped the drool off the cigars, out in this mornings mail to Big Dave! (Dav1041)

I can't burn DVDs, but if anyone was hoping for a couple of CDs worth from the list, PM me and I will try to get them our xmas.

David, you are doing an unbelievable job. The DVDs, addys, everything are so well planned it was easy to turn around in a couple of hours.

Thanks, I'm glad it worked out easy for you. I really tried to streamline the process to keep these legs moving quickly.

Thanks for playing Satchmo!

Streamlined is an understatement!! Damn nice job. I'd like to see your cigar collection. It is probably cross referenced between vitolas and brand :) J/K. I wish could manage my bidness half as well as you run these. Always a pleasure.

Recieved the hand off yesterday from Gary. Thank you brother, I have a feeling most of these won't make it through the weekend :D

Omg, this is amazing stuff! The size of this outrageous, at the rate these iPass's are growing I'm going to need to invest in terabyte server :laugh: I’ll have this FedEx’d overnight to Brandon this evening.

Just talked to my wife and the pass has arrived.

I will work with it tonight and it will be back in the mail tomorrow morning.

Brandon, this should have been on your doorstep this morning but it never left the FedEx location last night. I called them but customer service wasn't any help. I'm heading over there now to get this on its way to you.

Tracking number 860444404585

It would seem that I screwed up the billing number. It's fixed now and is headed to Brandon for a Saturday morning delivery.

Package in from Swissy (WOW!). Burned the DVDs and wiped the drool off the cigars, out in this mornings mail to Big Dave! (Dav1041)

Got this today...WOW great sticks...Thanks Jason. Will do my best to get this in the mail to Cory this afternoon.

Thanks David!

DC# 0103 8555 7491 8506 1343

Forgot it was Saturday so the local PO closes at Noon.....this will go out first thing Monday morning!

OK folks, sorry for not posting this earlier.
I have been at a family event all day.

Ginseng, the PIF was sent out this morning via USPS.
DC# 0306 2400 0000 8251 0160

NorCalCigarLover, thanks for getting this together.

There is a lot of music there...

Recieved the hand off yesterday from Gary. Thank you brother, I have a feeling most of these won't make it through the weekend :D

Omg, this is amazing stuff! The size of this outrageous, at the rate these iPass's are growing I'm going to need to invest in terabyte server :laugh: I’ll have this FedEx’d overnight to Brandon this evening.

Got it, I guess I should pay more attention to these things. Great sticks Mike, man!

This will be headed off to Eric tomorrow.

Got it, I guess I should pay more attention to these things. Great sticks Mike, man!

This will be headed off to Eric tomorrow.

Merry Cristmas Brandon