• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

iPass Jazz Pass & Vine

WooHooo! The pass is hand! I've spent the evening preparing for a cigar 101 event that we're having at the shop Thursday night. I'll do an inventory after the event and make arrangements with marcsheldon to deliver it this weekend.

WooHooo! The pass is hand! I've spent the evening preparing for a cigar 101 event that we're having at the shop Thursday night. I'll do an inventory after the event and make arrangements with marcsheldon to deliver it this weekend.

Fantastic ...... :thumbs:

Edit: Hey Mike, I think your numbering is a little off. Check out the first page for what I think is correct, looks something like this.
80. Partagas 160 Cifuentes Especial (P:preembargo, T:?)
81. Padilla Miami 8/11 Churchill (P:preembargo, T:?)
82. LFD Mysterio (P:preembargo, T:?)
83. CAO Sopranos Tony Soprano Signature Series (P:preembargo, T:?)
84. LFD DL Chisel Maduro (P:preembargo, T:?)

:cool:

Yea I am gonna have to go to best buy and pick up some cd's, my wimpy jazz collection has been spoken for already. I am blown away by the number of albums.

Yea I am gonna have to go to best buy and pick up some cd's, my wimpy jazz collection has been spoken for already. I am blown away by the number of albums.

Before it is too late, I have a small wish list, if anyone can comply. These are a few discs I've wanted to try. If anyone has any feedback, I'd be happy to hear it as well. If you have it in your collection, I love to have it added to the pass:

Ornette Coleman: The Shape of Jazz To Come (Atlantic, 1959)
Thelonious Monk: Brilliant Corners (Riverside, 1956)
Eric Dolphy: Out to Lunch (Blue Note, 1964)
Charles Mingus: Mingus Ah Um (Columbia, 1959)
Charles Mingus: The Black Saint And The Sinner Lady (Impulse!, 1963)
John Coltrane: My Favorite Things (Atlantic, 1960)
John Coltrane: Giant Steps (Atlantic, 1959)
Miles Davis: Birth of the Cool (Capitol, 1949-50)

Hopefully it doesn't take away from the pas :blush: Just a few I wanted to try, but haven't got around too!

Before it is too late, I have a small wish list, if anyone can comply. These are a few discs I've wanted to try. If anyone has any feedback, I'd be happy to hear it as well. If you have it in your collection, I love to have it added to the pass:

Ornette Coleman: The Shape of Jazz To Come (Atlantic, 1959)
Thelonious Monk: Brilliant Corners (Riverside, 1956)
Eric Dolphy: Out to Lunch (Blue Note, 1964)
Charles Mingus: The Black Saint And The Sinner Lady (Impulse!, 1963)
John Coltrane: Giant Steps (Atlantic, 1959)

Hopefully it doesn't take away from the pas :blush: Just a few I wanted to try, but haven't got around too!

I'd like to echo that wish list.

I have these and would be glad to add them if no one beats me to it!!

Some albums I would've put but haven't got...

Herbie Hancock - Thrust
Jaco Pastorious - Birthday Bash
The Weather Report - Heavy Weather

If these don't make it in the pass and you got em, PM me!

-Rob

I Can provide Brilliant Corners and Giant Steps (which is my favorite Coltrane disc...)

I've also got a fist-full of wacky shit to add.

Hell ya!! That was easy. Let me try that again:

and I would also like:

A Ferrari
A blonde with DD's, a flat head for my beer, and big ears to use as handles....

Some albums I would've put but haven't got...

Herbie Hancock - Thrust
Jaco Pastorious - Birthday Bash
The Weather Report - Heavy Weather

If these don't make it in the pass and you got em, PM me!

-Rob

I have Weather Report also and will try to add it.

Just a quick note to let you guys (particularly NorCal) that I am still alive and kicking.

Been busy as hell as usual and haven't had any time to check in much.

Talk to you all later!

Just a quick note to let you guys (particularly NorCal) that I am still alive and kicking.

Been busy as hell as usual and haven't had any time to check in much.

Talk to you all later!

There you are! Glad to hear your still kicking, we'll stay in touch as your turn gets closer.

Also, If anyone wants to add anything else to the Vine and your turn has passed, like we are going to need more music, you can send them to me directly and I'll add them to the Vine on the second go around. But seriously ....... 50 some odd discs so far! I'm going to have my work cut out for me when this bad boy gets home, and I hope you guys are looking into new hard disc space ;)

Whew! It's been a long day.

I've completed the inventory, recharged the brick, and added some egg crate foam to the tupperdore; everything looks great. I copied the disc's to my hard drive and before I add my music puts to the folder we're already at 49 hours of music. :laugh:

Norcal, thank you for letting me play. As always it's been a absolute blast!! :thumbs:

Marc, you're up. I'll be working open to close at Tobacco Road on Saturday, will you be at EnFuego for a Sunday afternoon delivery?

It looks like Mark Twain, dav1041, and myself might be able to take care of our puts/takes at the Outlaw event on 3/24!!

Hey gandolf565 can you make it to the Outlaw on the 24th! It's time for a herf :D

It looks like Mark Twain, dav1041, and myself might be able to take care of our puts/takes at the Outlaw event on 3/24!!

Oh that sounds like a great idea, it looks like it should there in time and we can knock out a few plays at one time. If it does work out that way, I won't worry about the P&T's at the HERF unless Loren is around :laugh: .