• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

iPass Jazz Pass & Vine

I went through the Pass and everything checks out perfect. There's a ton of music in there... WOW!

Cuppajack and I are meeting today to hand-off the Pass (and hopefully to have a smoke :thumbs: )

Thanks for letting me be a part of this Pass, David. Top-notch :thumbs:

I'm about to meet up w/ Chris to do the Ps&Ts, I'll assume from the lack of objections that everything is cool w/ mine...

I'll hit the PO on the way back into work this afternoon to ship-off to NorCal!

Thanks again for letting me be a part of this kick-ass pass!

I'm about to swing-by the PO to drop this pass off...

Met Seadub, who's a very cool botl, and had a great smoke w/ him (thanks again!) and now the pass is headed home.

DC# 0103 8555 7498 8087 0349

Hey John...

It was great to meet up with you, too. Thanks for the smokes and for taking the Pass in person rather than via USPS. We'll have to get together for that lunchtime smoke in the park again soon. :thumbs: And get your ass to one of our Glendale HERFs :cool:

It is always nice to meet another BOTL, and you couldn't have asked for a nicer day for a smoke.
Ok, well it was pretty windy, but apart from that...

I'm so stoked to finally have another Fuente-Fuente in the 'dor again. It has been too long!

WOOHOO!! The box showed up yesterday afternoon, cigar number 124 burned last night in celebration :blush: .

Everything looks great, you guys did an awesome job of taking care of that pass, thank you to everyone for a fantastic Pass. Also, thanks for the special treats Dan :thumbs: , you "know" I'm going to enjoy those this weekend ....... now to pick out just the right cigar.

The disks look great, I'll be ripping them this week getting ready to resend the Vine out ASAP. I'll also be updating the first page for the Vine portion this week, we'll start again right from the top of the list including the new guys. Bmickey9 and Blue Dragon, I need to get your disks ASAP in order to include you in the vine. I haven't heard anything from Wurm lately, internet problems probably, but I can always bomb his sorry arse with a bunch of music seperately :laugh: .

:cool:

Great job everyone, especially Norcal!

Thanks a ton for a great pass!

Great job everyone, especially Norcal!

Thanks a ton for a great pass!

Yes indeedy!! Very fun pass. I am stoked about the vine!! Appreciate all the great tunes, boys!!!

Cheers,

Quade

I really enjoyed this pass! Good job, everyone!! :thumbs: Special thanks to David for including me and setting this up!

Great job everybody! And of course a special thanks to Norcal for putting this together. I couldn't have imagined that it would have grown so much and gone off without a single hitch (knock on wood). Don't ask me how I grew bored of the 18gigs of music here on my computer, but I am salivating waiting for this to come back my way!

well, I'm not done downloading yet but have come up with a plan. At first I was trying to downlaod the files to one location and then try to sort them into folders by artist and album ....... ummmmmm ..... no way did that work! So now I'm going to download the files into folders named by participants name. Then, after I get the discs back out on the road, I'll go back, cross reference to the master list on the first post, and then sort the files into their respective folders. Good grief ....... :laugh:

:cool:

Thanks David for this undertaking.

I missed the pass but am looking forward to the vine!!

Mine is one the way including all New Orleans locals:

Kermit Ruffins and the BBQ Swingers "Live"
New Orleans Nightcrawlers "Funknicity"
Big Al Carson "Take Your Drunken Ass Home"

Hope everyone enjoys!